Success getting replacement from US Games

rhombchick

Just a quick question.

Has anyone had any success requesting a replacement card from US Games?

I have a Tarot of the Old Path missing a queen of swords.
I've posted in the lost cards thread
I've contacted US Games via their websites e-mail twice but have not received a response.
I've checked my junk mail religiously just in case but haven't seen a reply....

When my divine legacy arrived with a battered fool card, I received a replacement within a week from Llewelyn...
I can't help but feel slightly miffed at not receiving a response.

Does anyone know a different e-mail I could contact them at?
Has anyone ever had any success in receiving a replacement card, and if so, how did you go about doing it because I've run out of ideas...

Golden Moon

US Games has a nasty way of responding to e-mail. I told them once if they could replace 2 cards of the Universal Wait Tarot Deck the blue box edition and they reponded by saying that I should by a new deck of cards:(.

But oh well, each their own.

thorhammer

Did you wave Llewellyn's great customer service in their faces?

To me, they seem to be a cold, impersonal and uncaring company. Once you've spent the dough, they don't care at all, and they're not worried about losing custom because . . . they don't.

We keep buying USG decks. Until we stop, they won't change.

\m/ Kat

Abrac

They have a 1-800 number if you can find it. It might be at their website or in a lwb. I keep tracking it down then losing it again. Someone will answer, but whether they'll send a replacement I don't know.

AJ

Call them. Steward Kaplan responded to my last request.

Email with them is hopeless.

rhombchick

Oh.... I guess that answers my question.

What a shame.

It's a beautiful deck. Maybe thor is right... I'll try and include that in my next e-mail.

Glad I am not the only one that this happened to...

rhombchick

Ha!
Ok, so now I've gotten crafty...
I decided to put something into my shopping cart and e-mail them re alternate payment methods as I don't have a credit card, for obvious tarot-and-shop-a-hollic reasons.
I've also included at the end a request for the card...
I wonder if this will get a response...?

I did find the phone number however it's American and I'm not sure I want to pay long distance just to get told no...
Although it looks like it's quickly becoming my only option...

conversus

Please post that phone number, others who have this problem may have great difficulty finding it on their own!

CED

gregory

conversus said:
Please post that phone number, others who have this problem may have great difficulty finding it on their own!

CED
It's on their site:

(800) 544-2637

ETA rhombchick - you cannot call US 800 numbers from outside the US. I have an email address somewhere; I will PM you.....

hippiewitchie

AJ said:
Call them. Steward Kaplan responded to my last request.

Email with them is hopeless.

Same here. I emailed twice about missing a card in a new deck ( I think it was for Deviant Moon) I got no response. When I called they were very nice and sent a replacement right out.

Another alternative might be to contact the artist. I had contacted the artist for Motherpeace for a replacement card instead of US games because I had not gotten the deck new.