Sun and Moon Tarot

irmata

This deck is positively delightful! I really like how simple it is, yet packed with detail and the little faceless people are wonderful, especially for the Courts. Also loving the perspective - how faraway the scenes seem, like they're happening in a miniature world seen through a keyhole... something like that. And just to be different: I like the black borders :)

OctoberGwen

Oh, I like these VERY much! I wish I was skilled enough to trim them.

Hedera

Oh, those look great!!!

And very Thothy, in the courts and some of the minors.

Yup, going to be trimmed I think - if only because I don't like those double titles on some of the majors.

Let's see, we now have a handless deck (International Icon), an eyeless deck (Sacred Rose), a headless deck (Sakki-Sakki) and this is a faceless deck! :D

KafkasGhost

This is awesome work! I hope to hear more news about its publication.

Mojo Twin 2

Looks like a cross between Thoth and Liber T. Nice art.

Eowyn

Ok gang. Vanessa responded my email. She says that the deck should be available on spring in this site:

http://www.usgamesinc.com/

So, that is good news!

She seems to be a very nice person, I hope we can see her work published soon.

Aerin

I quite like what I see, except for the keywords on the minors. How I hate keywords, unless they are in something I can't understand like Finnish or too small to see or whatever.

Perhaps there will be an edition in Russian or something and I can have that ;)

missy

Love the whimsical art, but the borders are suffocating and I am not a trimmer.

These would have been so nice as borderless cards.

The faceless people bother me a bit. Faces would be nice.

If it was borderless with faces, it would be much more attractive to me.

The Wheel, Strength, The Hermit, and the Star are lovely.

Oh. Now I see the keywords on the Minors.

In some decks keywords are okay, but this deck, in at least one instance, does an odd juxtaposition between RWS-based imagery and Thoth-based keywords. It is jarring to see a RWS scene and underneath it have a Thoth keyword on at least one card. Example: Two of Swords. Traditional RWS pose, but the meaning is Peace.

If this is an illustrated Thoth-based deck, that could actually be quite interesting. Although I do wish the keywords and borders were less noticeable. My preference would be for borderless cards with the keyword placed subtly near the bottom in the image.

And choose one system: either Thoth or RWS and stick with it.

The Courts look a combination of RWS- and Thoth-based. Kings and Princesses?

I'm with Rodney. I'm officially on the fence.

nicole_

Eowyn said:
Ok gang. Vanessa responded my email. She says that the deck should be available on spring in this site:

http://www.usgamesinc.com/

So, that is good news!

She seems to be a very nice person, I hope we can see her work published soon.

Thanks, Eowyn! Good news indeed! :)