Sun + queen of swords as timing

kglyphics

I know timing with tarot is fickle but how would you interpret Sun + Queen of Swords as timing. 19 days a decision will be made, OR a decision will be made *soon*. Contact will be made *soon*...

Amanda

Maybe the decision is already known.

Amanda

If it was already known why would I be asking tarot???? ;) :confused:

:D

I don't know the exact question you asked, so I was just giving a random possibility. The other possibility I have for you is Sunday.

kglyphics

:D

I don't know the exact question you asked, so I was just giving a random possibility. The other possibility I have for you is Sunday.

That's what I thought too. It was a "When will so and so contact me?" question. I got the impression soon, on a sunday or in 19 days.

Padma

I would have thought "in the Fall" - because the Sword Queen relates to winter timings, and the Sun relates - well, to summer, when the days are still bright ;) so somewhere between September and October. Probably more like September, though I can't tell you where that is coming from...I think maybe my intuition is trying to say "during Indian Summer" - usually the warmer and sunnier "summer-like" time around the second or third week of September. :) hope that isn't too discouraging. It is a few weeks away.

ETA = I had this weird inner voice speak randomly, and it said: "While it still looks like the summer days, and before the first frost touches the grass with signs of winter to come." Well, pretty much as I said before ;p lol!

kglyphics

I would have thought "in the Fall" - because the Sword Queen relates to winter timings, and the Sun relates - well, to summer, when the days are still bright ;) so somewhere between September and October. Probably more like September, though I can't tell you where that is coming from...I think maybe my intuition is trying to say "during Indian Summer" - usually the warmer and sunnier "summer-like" time around the second or third week of September. :) hope that isn't too discouraging. It is a few weeks away.

ETA = I had this weird inner voice speak randomly, and it said: "While it still looks like the summer days, and before the first frost touches the grass with signs of winter to come." Well, pretty much as I said before ;p lol!

Actually 3rd week of September is really appropriate. Although I'd like for them to contact me this Sunday I think late in September is more promising.

Padma

Actually 3rd week of September is really appropriate. Although I'd like for them to contact me this Sunday I think late in September is more promising.

I think it will be the latter...can you update when it does happen? I would love to know! It would help in regard to understanding of timings ;) Do you know when the Harvest Moon is for this year? I am asking, because my intuition just proposed it, and it is always so huge, it looks like a sun. And the Queen Swords uses her sword to "cut" words and ideas - so - harvesting? So maybe around Harvest (full) Moon day.

kglyphics

I think it will be the latter...can you update when it does happen? I would love to know! It would help in regard to understanding of timings ;) Do you know when the Harvest Moon is for this year? I am asking, because my intuition just proposed it, and it is always so huge, it looks like a sun. And the Queen Swords uses her sword to "cut" words and ideas - so - harvesting? So maybe around Harvest (full) Moon day.

September 29th (fourth week of September) is Harvest moon. Intuitively I think it might be before that but I think it will be around there.

I'll definitely let you know. :)

MermaidFeet

September 29th (fourth week of September) is Harvest moon. Intuitively I think it might be before that but I think it will be around there.

I'll definitely let you know. :)

Yes, my intuition says when the sun is in Libra or when the sun has passed through its current sign -which would again be sun in Libra. I feel it means a month though, so the beginning of Libra perhaps the first week.