Swedish Witch - first edition sold out

Embla

Here´s an update for all the Swedish Witch-fans outthere... The first edition is now sold out at the publisher. They are reprinting the second edition of the deck with some changes in coloring in early 2007. Because of the international interest in this deck the publisher is considering publishing an English language version of the deck aswell, but this is not yet decided.

greycats

That's good news ---

Thanks for the "heads up" *embla* :)

It's a deck I keep coming back to because it's so comfortable in lots of ways. But I'm always seeing something new when I use it. I'm pleased it's going to a new edition, and if there's an English language version, I'll probably get a second copy.

Have to tell you though: it's no good on the "guess the deck" game. ;)

Embla

Yeah greycats, same for me, I also keep going back to this deck, seeing something new everytime I use it. Plus the pictures really activate my own intuition and imagination.

As for the English language edition, the publisher is apparently interested in selling the rights to this deck to a UK or US publisher, so we´ll see what happens on that front!

Rosie_OBlivion

The Swedish Witch deck is the ONLY deck on my Wish List right now and it has eluded me so far!! I'd be overjoyed to see an English printing but I'd take it any way I could get my hands on it.

Thanks, Rosie O'Blivion

Sphinxmoth

I, too

this deck is also on my wish list.
I started looking for it (well, began waiting for it)
about a year ago now.

a reprinted edition! cool.

as long as I know the damn thing will be
someday available again, so I can get a crack at it.

I can keep on being patient. there are, after all, a *couple
more* decks on my list.

but thank you ever so much for that bit of information.

it gives me hope once more.

except I really really really (if given the choice) would
rather have a swedish-language version deck.

AngelC

There is one on Swedish e-bay (tradera) atm but sadly only shipping within Sweden.
I've checked the few Swedish online stores I know and they all seem to be out of stock.
*hugs her copy*

AngelC