Sweitlistej Drogi

Azoth

Just wondering if any users of this deck have anything specific to say about it. I have finally managed to purchase one from Tarot Garden and am very much looking forward to receiving it.

Alissa

I have one, but I admit it's a deck I rarely use. However, when I do use it, I find it unique and the illustrations (predominantly gold and silver on a black background) have a tendency to shift from foreground-background-foreground as I enter a card. It's one aspect which I've always found delightful, and unique, about working with this deck.

...I should dig my Drogi out of its "preciousness box" and give it a shuffle.

Jet Aluna

Ever since that Dan guy at the Tarot Garden waved this one enticingly under my nose, it's been one of my favorite decks. I use it more intuitively, but have always wished I could see what the book (polish) had to say about it.

Greyhound

LadyMedusa

Uh Oh... I am beginning to see a pattern here!

I think I feel a relapse of MUSTHAVETHISDECKITIS comming on.
The last time it happened, it was a Polish deck that triggered it.

When will I learn to stay out of these kind of threads?

LadyMedusa

Citrin

I'd give my arm for this deck. :D Too bad it's so hard to obtain. Very beautiful and unique. Perhaps I should hunt for it next time I'm in Poland...

Alta

I have it and was influenced by that Dan guy from tarotgarden who gave me a wonderful reading with it once long ago. It is unusual, with the effect of 'negative', like a film negative, done in gold and silver. Strange but draws you in for certain readings.

Strange2

I really like the Sweitlistej Drogi. It has a unique aura: dark, but glowing from within. It's not an every day deck for me, but there are certain times when it calls out for a particular reading or meditation. I find it to be very comforting and reassuring in the messages it radiates.

Azoth

Picked up my parcel on Thursday from the post depot. I now have my Drogi. After looking through each card for the first time, I had a wake up 'oh yeah, I'm sitting in my flat and I've just looked at these cards' moment. Got really drawn in. Good, good :)

Azoth

Citrin said:
I'd give my arm for this deck. :D Too bad it's so hard to obtain. Very beautiful and unique. Perhaps I should hunt for it next time I'm in Poland...
Should still be in stock at Tarot Garden. They just got it back in. I put myself on a mailing list for the restock and got an in stock alert mail last week. Got 10% off because I had subscribed to the back-order. So 60 USD for the deck, 15 USD shipping to UK.