TABI problems ?

deb13b

I know there are some TABI members on here and I wondered if they could give me some information ?
I joined TABI a week or so back, paid the subscription etc. I received the automatic " thanks for joining / welcome" email instantly, which said someone would be in touch regarding membership details. But so far I've heard nothing and am not getting replies to my emails, and I've sent a few. I can't access their forum / site until they provide me with membership numbers etc so I'm a bit stuck !
Can any of you guys remember if it normally takes a while for them to make contact ?

emel25

Hi

I wouldn't worry yet, it took just under two weeks before my membership came through. So hopefully you will hear very soon. x

Alta

I don't know, but believe TABI is active. It may well be that only very a small number of people handle the administrative matters and it is summer and may be away.

deb13b

Thank you both, you've put my mind at rest !

PathWalker

Ex-member here :)

Yes, TABI is active, but only one or two people will be able to set up the link you need, and what with them just having finished their annual conference, and it being holiday season, I'm guessing that the relevant person is away from their computer.

Hang in there, and I hope you enjoy it when you get there :)

PW

Aerin

Yes, very active :D ... not sure how long it usually takes, let me know via pm if it doesn't resolve itself and I can ask someone.