Tarocco Indovino 1.96 by Dal Negro

Golden Moon

I've came across this very interesting deck that remind me so much of the Cagliostro Tarot. Does anyone use this deck for readings? I'm hesitant to buy it but I would need to hear peoples opinions about this deck.

Many thanks.

nisaba

ooo - it's been on my wish-list for the longest time! I thought it was OOP, though I might be mistaking it for another deck that I added to the wish-list at the same time. If you can get it, do so - and report back to me! <eagerness>

Wendywu

I have the deck of the first set of images linked to. Absolutely lovely cards. I don't have the Indovino 1.96.

I haven't read with them but I understand (from a little tickling at the back of my brain cell) that they are Etteilla? I'm not at all sure though....

gregory

Like WendyWu - I have the first but not the second - I haven't read with them, but - well, now I might ! (ACTUALLY I think I MIGHT have both, looking at the card images on the Somerville site). Maybe I listed the 1.96 under another name....

Somerville has both in stock, and cheaply, too.

www.playingcardsales.com

nisaba

Nothing is cheap to me at the moment. Paypal farted at me. Not very expensive, but I owe money. I just received a water-bill. I owe money. The rent's due. I owe money. I have a Special Object on lay-by. Not very expensive, but I owe money. I just bought el-cheapo shoes because my last paid have had holes in the soles for over a month and yesterday I walked in them over broken glass. I owe money, but not on the shoes.

The whole idea of prioritising *shoes* over *Tarot* makes me sick to my stomach, just thinking about it.

<turns away from keyboard, throws up on sleeping cat>

Tarot decks? Nup. <pulls shards of broken glass out of feet - and heart>

But oh, I love it. I think I wish-listed the first - because I didn't even know there was a second. I have a thing for Dal Negro decks, for scurrilous Scapini-related reasons of my own.