Tarosophy anyone?

starlightexp

It's out now, but wanted to make sure it was worth the $30+shipping price tag. Anyone got it yet?

TaliTarot

Tarosophy Testimonials & Blurb

Hello Starlight

Thank you for your interest in the book, I'm Tali, the Marketing Director for Tarot Professionals and co-author with Marcus of two forthcoming Tarot books with Llewellyn.

You can read reviews and testimonials for Marcus's Tarosophy book over at:

http://www.tarosophy.com [*]

Including reviews from Rachel Pollack, Mary K. Greer, Lon Milo Duquette and others. There are also new reviews posted from bloggers and tarot readers.

Rachel calls the book a "major contribution" to Tarot and Lon has hailed it as "profoundly original". If you decide to buy and read it, we'd love to know what you think! Thank you.

Tali

[*] Hope it is ok to put a link here as it is directly relevant to the book!

ribbitcat

I read the blurb. It took him 30 years of study to read tarot yadda yadda yet you too can read the tarot in less than 10 minutes with this unique method etc etc. Yep, that's new.

MystiqueMoonlight

I preordered it (mainly because I like books) and it's an interesting book. I do find it a little hard going at times because of some of the waffling in it, especially when I'm reading in bed lol. I must admit I haven't read all the way through it yet because of that.

Marcia959

I'm glad I have a copy...I actually have two copies! I still think that anyone who puts forth a creative effort to the public risks having someone not like it and saying so. Thank goodness that doesn't stop people from publishing books, decks or even opinions. Hopefully the free exchange of ideas will keep the creative juices flowing for everyone and we will all benefit.

Thank you, Marcus and Tali, for your efforts. And thanks to everyone else for noticing, one way or another.

Debra

I don't have the book. I attended a workshop run by Marcus last year at BATS. I was a bit put off by his tendency to self-promotion. Nonetheless, he had several interesting exercises for the group. I'm inclined to buy the book for that reason.

gregory

Listed on amazon for $119.... out of my class anyway. :D How DO they do that !!!! :D

starlightexp

ouch.. yea guess I'll pass on this one

gregory

That's just amazon - a used copy, allegedly.

From the author it is presumably a sensible price, as it is in the Australian site listed.

MystiqueMoonlight

Don't pay the Amazon price yikes!

It's a good book and well worth the read, I'm just a little lazy :)