Tarot blogs

Cleo

Have you ever considered making one? Do you have one? What are your favourite ones?

I've recently started my own and I'd love to hear about your own or the ones you frequently visit.

I'm over at www.tarotteajoy.com if you'd like to stop by. It's very rough and ready at the minute, but I'm excited about it and have some big plans for the future :)

Your blog looks lovely! I look forward to following along :)

Audelia

My Tarot blog takes the form of a monthly newsletter, with contests and general readings and all. Almost like an online magazine. You can see it at:

https://readingsbysunchariot.wordpress.com/

and btw, I really like yours a lot. Out of curiosity, what is the significance of tea for you there.

Babs

Thanks for sharing SunChariot - I'll definitely sign up to yours :) The tea for me is basically a life-long love of the ritual of drinking tea (I'm Irish and having a cuppa is a big thing in our culture) and also a strong interest in reading tea leaves. I'm hopefully going to branch out with a section on tea leaf reading and more soon. At the moment I'm just getting comfortable with it and feeling my way around :)