Tarot Constellations

Anton Tikimirov

This Week.

gone away

SkadisPhoenix

Anton Tikimirov said:
A woman at work asked me to read for her because she "heard" I do such. I explained to her before I do, I need her date, time, and place of birth to create her Tarot Constellation. I explained to her how everyone has a Tarot Constellation as unique to them as a finger print. It is like a letter of introduction from the universe.

This week I built her Tarot constellation using the "Cosmic" Deck. So I suppose the deck I am using this week is indeed the "Cosmic" deck.

What happens if somebody doesn't know their time of birth. I know loads of people who don't know, not even the general time.

Also, what IS a tarot constellation? I've never heard of one before, it sounds fascinating. :D

Anton Tikimirov

SkadisPhoenix said:
Also, what IS a tarot constellation? I've never heard of one before, it sounds fascinating. :D

gone away

Anton Tikimirov

SkadisPhoenix said:
What happens if somebody doesn't know their time of birth. I know loads of people who don't know, not even the general time.

:D

gone away

MysticalMoose

Slightly off topic I know, but you can find out how to do this in Tarot For Yourself by Mary K Greer! Its very interesting!

I have had a lovely night playing with my Vargo Gothic, playing the the Fun & Games threads & the deck & I have bonded completely & I think irreversably! :)

*smiles*

Anton Tikimirov

MysticalMoose said:
Slightly off topic I know, but you can find out how to do this in Tarot For Yourself by Mary K Greer! Its very interesting!

I have had a lovely night playing with my Vargo Gothic, playing the the Fun & Games threads & the deck & I have bonded completely & I think irreversably! :)

*smiles*

gone away

Anton Tikimirov

Cosmic Tarot

I am one of Mary Greer's biggest fans, her book on reversed readings is on my wish list. This week I am using the Cosmic Tarot.

Anton Tikimirov

On Another Thread....

gone away

cardlady22

Quite a wonderful resource, Anton! I have saved the reference and will go through my friends & family.

Does anyone in your experience assign cards to the 360-degree placements on the zodiac and compare the natal chart with a Tarot Card chart?

Anton Tikimirov

cardlady22 said:
Quite a wonderful resource, Anton! I have saved the reference and will go through my friends & family.

Does anyone in your experience assign cards to the 360-degree placements on the zodiac and compare the natal chart with a Tarot Card chart?

gone away