Tarot Deck Creator Coalition (or something to that effect)

Major Tom

Late to the party...

WillieHewes said:
Anyone else want to join in?

WillieHewes - I think it's great that you've devoted so much time and energy to this project! Thank you.

Is it too late for me to join in? My url is http://majortomstarot.0catch.com/ Let me know which card you'd like to include in the site and I'll e-mail you a larger version than you'll find on my site - if it's not too late that is. Either way - I'll add your site to my links page at my next update. :)

blue_fusion

since we're a growing bunch, how about a name for our group? :D

kayne

Good idea Blue_Fusion!

We could be... "The Aeclectic Creators"

WillieHewes

*grin* Cool name, I'm for.

Those are really nice, Major Tom, and no, you're not late for the party. I'll put you up next time I have some time to spare. I'd like to include the sun card, although you can pick another one if you think it's more appropriate. It's up to you, really. Oh and, invite your friends! The more the merrier!

Willie

blue_fusion

kayne said:
Good idea Blue_Fusion!

nice one! :) LOL

Major Tom

kayne said:

How about Aeclectic Coalition of Deck Creators or ACDC for short? })

WillieHewes - I'll email you a copy of the sun card. Thanks.

Jewel

Re: Late to the party...

Major Tom said:
Let me know which card you'd like to include in the site

The Devil!!!! The Devil!!!!! ... sorry could not resist had to vote for it!

WillieHewes

Major Tom, you're on. :) Don't forget to link back to the ring (banner or text link will do).

I'll change the site to include the name, if we agree on it. ACDC? Yeah, why not?

Major Tom

WillieHewes said:
Don't forget to link back to the ring (banner or text link will do).

Will do - I need to update my links page soon - some of the links aren't there anymore. })

Are you going to do a banner with the new name? That would make a cool link. :)

kayne

I don't think I really like the name ACDC. It reminds me way to much of a certain heavy metal band by the same name and I don't think it is descriptive enough. Has anyone else got other suggestions? Otherwise I think The Aeclectic Creators is better...