Tarot decks that you just do not like

autumn star

I also dislike decks that move too far away from tarot -

But I also don't really like decks with stark imagery (ok to some people it may not be boring) - but like Rider Waite - I just don't really like that deck - it just doesn't appeal to me.

iseekserendipity

autumn star wrote:But I also don't really like decks with stark imagery (ok to some people it may not be boring) - but like Rider Waite - I just don't really like that deck - it just doesn't appeal to me.
i agree. and as you say that, i realized that i got the Aquarian deck as one of my first decks, and i've never really managed to work with it for that reason! whatever attracted me at first absolutely dissapeared! like a second date gone wrong!

anjocoxo

Anything with photographs of real people makes me wanna throw up: that's the reason why I have the Sacred Circle, but can't read with (probably gonne sell it one day to someone).

Didn't like the Thoth - couldn't read with it - and don't apreciate very much the Moongarden (another one to be sold one day...).

And probably many more, but my only problem is really cards with photos and real people and stuff - can't stand them.

anjo

I loooove the Bosch, though. It is interesting to see our different our tastes can be.

breathlessmahoney

Let's see. I don't dislike any of the decks I own. I try to only buy the ones I love but the Celtic Dragon just doesn't talk to me and the Crow's Magic talks (incessantly) but I don't necessarily understand it. Of the decks that I will probably never own they include:

The RWS-probably should have it for reference or something, but I just can't get into it.

Vargo's Gothic Tarot-it's pretty, absolutely beautiful, but it doesn't nothing for me

The Vampire Tarot and the Dragon Tarot-Don't really like the style of either

Tarot of the Witches-Just plain yucky

I don't really hate any deck, just not really inspired by some.