Tarot Decks that you would like to see reprinted

Golden Moon

Anyone here a tarot deck that you would like for a distributor to publish once again?

Maybe by this they can hear our request and maybe do us the favor of reprinting a deck of our choice:D.

ILuvEire

The Chinese Tarot! It is and was the most beautiful and sybolically interesting East Asian themed tarot I have EVER seen. It's based in the RWS tradition, so anyone can use them, but this deck just...it takes my breath away.

I would kill to just do one reading with them, they're simply amazing!

Wendywu

Granny Jones so that all the people who'd love this deck could have a copy.

SolSionnach

Tarot de Paris (the historical one), Greenwood, Vieville TdM. Lots of folks want the Boho Gothic and Victorian Romantic reprinted, too.

Skydancer

Definitely the Greenwood. :)

*S*

MoonGypsy

Wendywu said:
Granny Jones so that all the people who'd love this deck could have a copy.
Oooh, Wendy! i second that! :heart:

Glass Owl

SolSionnach said:
Tarot de Paris (the historical one), Greenwood, Vieville TdM. Lots of folks want the Boho Gothic and Victorian Romantic reprinted, too.
When you mentioned Tarot de Paris, are you referring to the one by J. Philip Thomas? If so, on his website he says that the deck was reprinted this year (InSpira Editions) and that you can purchase it on his site. $15 for the deck or $22 for the deck and pouch.

http://www.tarotdeparis.com/

Le Fanu

Glass Owl said:
When you mentioned Tarot de Paris, are you referring to the one by J. Philip Thomas?
Certainly not! ;) (if I may speak for SolSinonnach).

For me, the Dusserre Dodal (You see, I have a deck that SolSionach wants - the 17th Century Tarot de Paris - and she has a deck that I want!)

Aerin

LS Minichiate.

PLEASE.

*runs off sobbing*

Chronata

Morgan Robbins. I know...not really a tarot. But I stand by this.