Tarot Dream Circle!

Liralen

Another try with the Fool from the Universal Waite, and this is what I got:

I met yet another AT-member, a girl who told me she spoke a little German because she had worked as a doctor's assistant for some time in Germany.
She showed me two card decks, the Kalevala Tarot and the "Tell me a story" oracle (I don't think this one exists).

She also told me her totem was the raven (or did she say it was mine? I don't remember).

PixieLi

I dreamt last night and I rememered when I woke up and I'm kicking myself I didn't write it down straight away. 10 minutes later....I can't remember one bit of it :( I think there is a lesson to be learnt there

I'll do it again tonight

theunseen

PixieLi said:
I dreamt last night and I rememered when I woke up and I'm kicking myself I didn't write it down straight away. 10 minutes later....I can't remember one bit of it :( I think there is a lesson to be learnt there

I'll do it again tonight

Same thing here.

Emily

Demeter

PixieLi & Emily - same thing happened to me and I was so dissapointed because I used my new Gendron Deck which I received this week. I'm giving it 1 more try this week.

Is anyone using the information in their dreams for reading cards or are you taking them to be direct 1 off messages?

Demeter

theunseen

Demeter said:
PixieLi & Emily - same thing happened to me and I was so dissapointed because I used my new Gendron Deck which I received this week. I'm giving it 1 more try this week.

Is anyone using the information in their dreams for reading cards or are you taking them to be direct 1 off messages?

Demeter

Maybe its cause you havent connected with that deck yet?

I dont know what to make of my dreams so far, one was filled with aliens taking over the world, and paper making pirates, and one I cant remember....

Emily

theunseen

Another dreamless night, third night with the fool. Its not that I dont remember this one, its that I didnt dream at all I dont think..

Emily

PixieLi

Emily...I'm the same. Will try again tonight. What day are we starting our new card? Also I just wanted to add that I'm going to do like a study group at the same time with what we are doing. I'm using this dream circle with meditation on each card.

AngelC

I've tried this too, three nights with the Fool and except some odd dream the first night about me being in a circus there is nothing I remember.
I'll keep trying.

theunseen

We'll be starting with The Magician, Monday, unless every one wants to start sooner, it doesnt look like any ones remembering anything past the first night..

Emily

PixieLi

woo hoo ~ my dream

I went downstairs and saw a man trying to break into our house. He saw me as well and ran to his getaway motorbike, there were about 4 roobers with him. I managed to get the number plates so I went and called the police...but they weren't interested in an attempted robbery and hung up on me :( So I got in my car and tried to find them...driving around and around the streets...looking. When I got home my house had been robbed

Don't know what it means though...really nothing to do with the fool....maybe I'm the fool :p

looking forward to the magician tonight