Tarot Experiment... "Guinea Pigs" needed!

choirqueer

I am interested! Can you tell me a little more about what I'd be committing to do, and how long I'd be committing to do it for?

sweet_intuition

Hey everyone, thank you all for the amazing response and for so lovingly volunteering for being my guinea pigs for this lil ol tarot experiment. I am so totally excited and can't wait to begin it.

The experiment begins on the 1st of Feb, so hence there are 24 hours left to sign up. For convenience sake, please add me on Facebook, and ask to be invited to the secret group, where the experiment shall be taking place.

To those asking more info about it - The experiment is a way of seeing how the Tarot effects us on a 'soul' level, and how we can identify with the cards, and use them within our lives as well.

Thank you once again to all those who have signed up, and thank you to all those who shall be signing up within the next 24 hours before the experiment begins.

Love and Blessings
:)

Seafra

I pm'ed you my info sweet. Unfortunately I am lost in the world of Facebook. Please find me. First name Nancy, last name Welsh, currently stuck in the biggest little state in the Union, Rhode Island.

Fellow guinea piggies, help me by finding me. (I'm trying to make this sound so pathetic that your empath stuff kicks in.)

Sever

Hey, this sounds interesting, glad I saw it on time. I'm in!
( I'll add you on facebook right now)

canid

Guess I'm too late - I'm still trying to figure out Facebook. I'm CandisBowen.

Psychebleu

I'm always too late. :(

Alta

Since the offer is now closed, and the readings will happen on Facebook, I am closing this thread.

In general, readings using Aeclectic should be done in future strictly on-Forum.

Alta