Tarot journal

HallowedNight

I've been waiting for a thread like this to be made or bumped, because I actually just started a tarot/spirituality journal! I've tried writing journals before and never really actually did it...but this one has actually been a really great experience! I got a lovely leather backed journal because all the other ones I tried were just notebooks and I ended up losing them or just feeling no desire to write in them. But I love filling this one up with stuff. c:

I generally just write my thoughts about cards and spreads that I do, and do some card journaling here and there (I'm currently exploring the court cards), and my daily drawings. Also exercises and whatnot from the workbooks I'm reading. And little exerpts of my life, I suppose. So it's more of a spiritual life journal than a tarot journal, I guess. Tarot just happens to be a big part of it right now. :p

Firefly5d

I have a few random notebooks with readings I've done for myself, flashes of insight I've had on cards (contrasting the Heirophant with the Hermit, for instance), and other mad scribblings. I agree with the person who said I don't like the idea of people reading through it all when I'm gone though.