Tarot Mystery Rally

Rosanne

If your quest was to find someone to help you with a problem to be solved- you asked of the cards "Who is this person?" = The King of Cups and "How can I recognise them?"= King of Swords.
The querent asking in a literal way looking for a map...what would you say?

Trying to think outside the square I said in the short answer(which it never is) Senior advisory person in Authority maybe Fishing Industry/Port Authority/ Policeman/Department of Conservation/ Lands and Survey In the Eastern part of Town near the Courthouse; you will recognise him by his air of intellectual disposition- the person will be standing alone ... and I ran out of thoughts lol. I do not read this way usually, and explained that. ~Rosanne

Attachments

• 0- IIT KIngs.jpg
    0- IIT KIngs.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 84

Fulgour

flash take

I read (along the lines provided) a building near the water,
sometime at night ~ the lights will be on inside, and open.
On the 4th floor (so it will be at least that 'tall' a building)
and then in an office as indicated by: the 'pointing' sword.

GeorgiePorgie

(Beware, seriously nutty thought from those images coming up)

Someone collecting tolls on a bridge over or road near a waterway. Cup held out to collect monies. Recognise because of boom gates (sword lowers or rises) as fair money paid for passing...

Told you it was nutty, but straight outta my brain is how the nuttiness usually occurs...

Rosanne

Thanks- have just done a mental tour through town- Two tall buildings by water- one with a underground pay carpark with toll barrier; this one has three offices on 4th floor- also overlooks rocks on river weir(the jagged pyramids?). Accountancy Firm/Justice of the Peace/Surveyors Firm. Querent did not tell me the problem- but it must be important for a sceptic to come a calling on me. I will relay the image thoughts you have had- I appreciate the help.~Rosanne

Satori

Who is he? Cup King
He is the one in the green vest with lots of pockets holding the fishing net.
He may cry easily, and dream of vacationing on a Princess Cruise boat. Approach him with dramamine and a Barbara Streisand CD.

How will I find him? Sword King
You will dress in a leather coat with the collar turned up.
You will have a self-confident air about you and will be drawn to Ginsu Knife commercials so beware the TV for now.
Trust that he will be attracted to your strength and mental agility...soduku in the bathroom may help.

Rosanne

Drats Elf! I should have used the Karma Tarot- far more recognisable in this town. Don't own a leather coat and prefer cryptic to soduku. A little 'Lucy in the sky with Diamonds' might have helped too. ~Rosanne

Attachments

• 0-KingCupsKarma.jpg
    0-KingCupsKarma.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 71

Satori

OK.
We can still do this thing.

Smear your body with red paint being careful to tie long green reeds around your private areas. Perhaps ribbons or silk scarves will do.
He must be approached carefully, no sudden moves.
Chanting, soft drumming and snakes coiled into your hair will soothe him.

Fulgour

I was thinking the office in question might be closed
when first approached...even undergoing changes....
something about the darkness and butterflies shown.

mollymawk

--------------------

Rosanne

Would'nt they be standing mollymawk? All jokes aside, these buildings are both close to the Public Toilets lol. I find this sort of question very disconcerting, although I am a very literal sort of person- I do not take Tarot literally. It is Sunday today- so I am going down the village to see if I can get some more clues, then I will try and get a reason from the Querent- if not I will draw a 'why' card to clarify. Interesting to think someone could think I could use Tarot this way. Feel like snoop doggie snoop or the Pink Panther. Ah well, I try my best, thats what Tarot is in my hand for I guess.~Rosanne