Tarot of Black Mountain cloths and bags

moderndayruth

As i was complaining around that my decks are "naked", somebody suggested to ask Sulis about clothes and bags; i loved the things she designes and makes so i asked her for some bags and cloths for me personally; later on, with Sidhe Ra we came to the idea that it would be great if Sulis would design the cloths and the bags for the Tarot of Black Mountains. Luckily, Sulis liked the idea and together with Em they decided that velvet bag in a nice dark forest green would be the best choice.
For distribution in Montenegro i'll need both, the begs and the cloths, but i'd like to ask, given the choice, which of the two would you prefer to have ?
Love&Light
mdr

tarot4fun

moderndayruth said:
Sulis liked the idea and together with Em they decided that velvet bag in a nice dark forest green would be the best choice.
:heart:

Debra

I'd vote for a bag. Lots of people don't use a spreadcloth, but a bag is self-explanatory and even if it's not used for the deck it's useful for other stuff. Probably more expensive, though.....

Sulis

I've been thinking about this and price wise I think that a bag to go with the deck would be the best thing.

The thing with velvet cloths is that they weigh so much so it takes the postage price up loads.

If folks wanted a cloth and not a bag though I could always do a silk cloth - silk on one side, cotton on the other - then it wouldn't weigh too much.

Alta

Reading cloths are lovely and nice to have, but you only need so many (well, I do, I know some have cloth/bag sets for every deck). As commented above, not unreasonable to have a bag for every deck.

On a clear day

I think a bag to keep the deck nice and safe would be lovely.

Hope that helps.

tarot4fun

moderndayruth said:
Sulis liked the idea and together with Em they decided that velvet bag in a nice dark forest green would be the best choice.
:heart:

firefrost

I vote for a bag as well.

moderndayruth

Thank you for the feedback, guys! I just got my celestial bag and cloth for the Comparative Tarot from Sulis... it's amazing, both the material and the design and you can feel it's made with love and care for details...

Dwaas

Sulis made me a bag as well! It is the most beautiful AND sturdy one I have. I wish you lots of joy with your new goodies :)