Tarot of Delphi

Mittkait

Visited the site, decks are all gone.

Astilano

4 decks available

Padma

None. I just went to the link, says it is out of stock?

ETA glad I bought mine when it first came out!

athenafletcher

Damn, that was fast. I'm fortunate to have gotten two copies way back when it was still widely available! I got a deck sent to me by mistake instead of a bag that I ordered.

Padma

I believe I recall reading in the deck author's statement that she only intended the one run of decks. Can't remember where I read that, though. Might have been on her own website... Decks are like that these days! You have to grab and run, or they are all gone.

@Athenafletcher, you were lucky to get 2!

athenafletcher

The website and newsletter previously stated that she plans to reprint someday, but not anytime soon. She also mentioned the possibility of a complete Tarot of Delphi guidebook, which I'm most excited for!!

Also, there are two Tarot of Delphi decks that are still available on eBay. One is signed by the author, the other is still factory-sealed. However, they are more expensive.

The Happy Squirrel

It is interesting to see how this deck has became so popular now, from the time I first heard of it and purchased two decks in 2014. Good on the creator! This deck is unique not because of the art work, but for how these are approached in relation to the 78 cards. The stories behind the paintings on the cards, and not just the paintings :) I am looking forward to her reprinting this one day. Not because I want to get more, but because so far I have yet to see a deck with a similar approach to weaving in stories as part of gateway that is the 78 cards.

Le Fanu

...AND no real manipulating. None of these cards are collaged. This deck is a the result of a deck creator who really knows her 78 cards and knows that you don't really need to manipulate - it's all there, all human life is there in the history of art. And so delicately done. Those corners of huge, melodramatic masterpieces and she picks out the quiet corners, the scenes of everyday tenderness.

I have three copies of this deck all bought one after the other from her as I increasingly realised how special this deck was. And as with any great deck, the courts are effortless to read. Makes a huge difference.