Tarot of Dreams and other out of prints

Ms.SarahS

Hello,

I am looking to get a set of the Tarot of Dreams and was wondering how to go about finding them as they are no longer in production. Are there places websites or something where I can look for decks like these and purchase rare ones? An alternative to Ebay?

Thanks
Sarah

lunakasha

Ms.SarahS said:
Hello,

I am looking to get a set of the Tarot of Dreams and was wondering how to go about finding them as they are no longer in production. Are there places websites or something where I can look for decks like these and purchase rare ones? An alternative to Ebay?

Thanks
Sarah

Hey Sarah~

There is info in this thread about the availability of Tarot of Dreams:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=116745

:) Luna

Alta

Keep checking the Trading Forum here as well. Some very amazing decks come up from time to time.

Alta

Ms.SarahS

Why Thank You both very much.

I didn't really think that there would be a thread for this deck to be honest.

I guess I will start looking into purchasing the non-english version.

Thanks again!
Sarah

septemberwitch

I want it too!

Altena

What the others said :) I am a huge fan of Ebay and have bought loads of decks there, some of them really rare such as the Bohemian Gothic Silver and the Baroque Bohemian Cats Gold. The Trade Forum here is also amazing when it comes to finding rare and valuable decks.....thanks to it I have found some fantastic decks that I never thought I'd get a hold of :D

Keirquen

Oh no! I came late to the realization of the wonderfulness of the Bohemian Gothic Tarot! Is it sold out everywhere?

Onyx

Keirquen said:
Oh no! I came late to the realization of the wonderfulness of the Bohemian Gothic Tarot! Is it sold out everywhere?

I am with you on this. I had a near panic attack last week about the deck. I was working with my VR deck and realized how this is truly an awesome deck. I had if for a year and never really used it. Now it is virtually vanished from the scene. That prompted me to track down a Bohemian Gothic deck and I am contemplating the other Magical Realist Press decks since they are all also going out of print.

Onyx.

Ms.SarahS

Onyx said:
I am with you on this. I had a near panic attack last week about the deck. I was working with my VR deck and realized how this is truly an awesome deck. I had if for a year and never really used it. Now it is virtually vanished from the scene. That prompted me to track down a Bohemian Gothic deck and I am contemplating the other Magical Realist Press decks since they are all also going out of print.

Onyx.

I bought both of these today. Hopefully they will arrive soon and it wasn't a mistake on the website lol. I am a bit upset that it would cost too much for the silver ed of BG but hey there you go.

Brigid

Ms.SarahS said:
I am a bit upset that it would cost too much for the silver ed of BG but hey there you go.

Don't give up on it! :)
You never know when they might turn up in the trading section.