Tarot of Dreams Update

cirom

Hopefully in about a month, with orders to every one on the mailing having priority.
Oh by the way I hope you appreciate my including your beloved dolphins in the Queen of Cups. She wasn't too happy about that to start with, but once her Versaci dress arrived, she kind of mellowed out. (You know how these Queens can be touchy at times :)

dolphinprincess

cirom said:
Oh by the way I hope you appreciate my including your beloved dolphins in the Queen of Cups. She wasn't too happy about that to start with, but once her Versaci dress arrived, she kind of mellowed out. (You know how these Queens can be touchy at times :)

LOL :D YES - I did notice the dolphins and do appreciate it. I was just back on your website looking at her before I saw your post.

I often think of the Queen of Cups as "me", so this is a special card! (Although I don't have a Versace dress :( )

I can't wait to order.

Elektra

Ciro, may I ask how large a print run you intend to do on this deck? Just curious :). I'm on the mailing list, and can't wait until it's available! I love my Gilded so much that I just HAVE to have the Tarot of Dreams.

cirom

Elektra said:
Ciro, may I ask how large a print run you intend to do on this deck? Just curious :). I'm on the mailing list, and can't wait until it's available! I love my Gilded so much that I just HAVE to have the Tarot of Dreams.

Hi Elektra. Probably the first (and only print run if thats how public demand dictates) will be a thousand. But its not planned as a limited edition, merely a pragmatic decision of up front costs, and limited garage space.

shadowdancer

Hi there

I can't wait also for the deck to become available. the richness of the images is really drawing me into the computer screen - seeing them for real will be a joy.

I am not sure if I am on the mailing list though. :( I have e mailed you in the past, and have enjoyed your replies when answering my questions regarding the Gilded Tarot. Does this mean I have been added to a mailing list? If not, what would I need to do?

I really don't want to lose out on this deck, as I have a feeling they will be leaving your garage before they even get through the doors!

Good luck with it to both yourself and Lee. A great collaboration on an amazing project.

Davina

cirom

shadowdancer said:
Hi there

I am not sure if I am on the mailing list though. :( I have e mailed you in the past, and have enjoyed your replies when answering my questions regarding the Gilded Tarot. Does this mean I have been added to a mailing list? If not, what would I need to do?

Davina

Hi there, just send me an e-mail requesting to be added, and I'll provide you with links to specific web sites where you can see more cards from this project that aren't shown on my main web site.

Raven Reed

I am so excited!

I am on the list and have enjoyed viewing the cards. I can't wait until this deck comes out!

mnemosyne7

Oh Ciro,

I already knew that your artwork was magnificent and spoke to me on a number of levels. Major V - Faith - evoked an incredible emotional response ... I began crying just looking at the image. Absolute perfection. You took the dogma out of the Heirophant and I can't thank you enough.

The cards take my breath away. I can't wait to hold these in my hands.

Mnem

Emeraldgirl

Wow what a beautiful deck. I love it. I can't wait for this deck to become available.

cirom

mnemosyne7 said:
You took the dogma out of the Heirophant
Mnem

I was initially uncomfortable with this image as I thought it may have strayed too far from the accepted norms of the Heirophant. But Lee convinced me to go with it, and I'm pleased to say most responces indicate that its been well received.
I also participate in a number of local art festivals in South Florida, and I've recently been exhibiting some of the card images from the ToD enlarged to 40 inches high and reproduced on canvas. "Faith" has proved to be quite a crowd stopper and obviously not just from a tarot perspective as its a show attended by the general public. Next to the canvas is an explanation of the various symbols, which many people are curious enough to read. This curiosity is also extending to the tarot as well, as I'm being asked to then explain the imagery on the other canvases such as the Fool, Ace of Wands etc. So in a small way the tarot is getting some additional exposure, and who knows maybe some new members.