Tarot of Dreams

tenakeh

I just read your comments about the tarot of Dreams. I have seen them used on a Psychic program on T.V.and they look absolutely beautiful. I feel very drawn to them. Can anyone please tell me where I can buy them. I know that they are quite expensive and as I live in the U.K. would I have to pay custom duty on them? Very gratefull for any advice.

Scion

Just go to creator Ciro Marchetti's site; he handles all orders himself as the deck is self-published. According to his FAQ, he does international shipping.

Scion

redflash

Tenakeh, I fell in love with this deck too, but I put off buying it for a long time because of the price. When I eventually gave in & bought it, it arrived in less than a week & it came through customs with no problems at all & no charges either. I hadn't expected it to arrive so quickly, when the postman knocked at the door with the parcel for me I practically ripped it out of his hands with excitement !

It's a beauty, I don't regret buying it at all. The cd is absolutely awesome, I could stare at the animated cards for hours !

xx

MystiqueMoonlight

Whoa! Those are beautiful cards but a little too steep in price for me.

tenakeh

Thank you Red Flash for wetting my appetite even more! But I just can't get hold of these cards. I have tried his website,but it will not let me order on the shop button.Have also send him an E-mail,fortnight ago, but so far no reply. What procedure did you follow? Your advice would be greatly appreciated. I really like this forum,as everybody seems very kind and helpfull. Tenakeh.

tenakeh

I agree Mystique Moonlight, but they are sooooo beautiful!!

ZenMusic

I just ordered the Tarot of Dreams at his website.. ordered Wednesday, arrived on Friday!

I'm more than satisfied.. it is beautiful.. it won't replace my Thoth .. because ToD is simpler.. has less visual symbols , a little less depth..

but it's the most beautful and i connected with it immediately and I've already had great readings with it... it's my second favorite out of my collection of 20-30 decks.

I like the CDROM but it could be improved.. it's clearly a 1st release ..hope there is a revision , update some day.. I would especially like to see the cards in a full screen mode on autorun cycle so one could gaze at them and meditate on them without having to navigate the keyboard.. and the text is distracting once you've read it.. and i wish i could skip the introductory screens...

Some of the images could be improved a little.. just minor adjustments

but i love it as is, no reservations about recommending it (i have the glossy, may buy the satin finish also)

Granville

I am so enthralled with the ToD that I have the glossy version for my own personal use and the satin for readings with others. The glossy version is a little harder to shuffle, that is why I use the satin in public. But either way, the images are unbelievable. I connected to this deck instantly and get amazingly clear readings for others with it.

You won't be disappointed.

Good Luck and Good Light

redflash

I just ordered through the website, I didn't have any problems. And I got replies to my emails very quickly. I wonder If he is having technical problems at his end ?

cirom

ZenMusic said:
I like the CDROM but it could be improved.. it's clearly a 1st release ..hope there is a revision , update some day.. I would especially like to see the cards in a full screen mode on autorun cycle so one could gaze at them and meditate on them without having to navigate the keyboard.. and the text is distracting once you've read it.. and i wish i could skip the introductory screens...

)

This was indeed a first release, and if I decide to re print (a decion I'll have to make within a few months, but the jury is out on wether I should or not). I;ll also consider some adjustments, ie different screen savers, the latest version of Orphales etc etc. But as much as I agree with you about the full screen option of the images. I don't think that will be an option as the memory involved would be too much to fit onto one CD. Trying to squeeze any more info or image size would probably require a DVD rather than CD, and too be honest I would be loath to do anything to increase the costs of something that is already too costly for many.
As for you wishing to skip the intro, there is a :skip intro: button just below the intro image.