Tarot of Trees being printed!

adriayna

karen0205 said:
will you have a link on your site to purchase the deck?

Yep, as soon as they are ready I will update the site!

I have some bad news though--Thursday at 4:30 has come and gone, and no shipment/delivery from FedEx. I called and they said the shipment was delayed but could give me no new information, nor a new estimated delivery. I'm a bit upset and frazzled, but hopefully they will arrive soon. As soon as they arrive and are available, I'll give everyone an update!

kabang

Thanks for the update, Dana. We're all waiting anxiously, too. :)

Kristin

Mateo06

(Edited for ignorance) The deck looks great. I hope it stays around long enough for me to accumulate enough money!

missy

adriayna said:
Yep, as soon as they are ready I will update the site!

I have some bad news though--Thursday at 4:30 has come and gone, and no shipment/delivery from FedEx. I called and they said the shipment was delayed but could give me no new information, nor a new estimated delivery. I'm a bit upset and frazzled, but hopefully they will arrive soon. As soon as they arrive and are available, I'll give everyone an update!

Dana, they look beautiful! Thanks for uploading the card images! I am just now going through them and getting a look at them individually. What a unique idea!

Out of curiousity, do you have any scans that will actually show what the cards will look like with keywords, borders, etc. and not just the image? Also, what will the size of the cards be?

I have a couple of website image load errors to point out:

When I click on the Emperor, I get The Lovers card.
When I click on the Five of Swords, I get the Four of Swords.
When I click on the Seven of Cups, I get the Seven of Pentacles.

I haven't finished going through every card but thought I would point out those.

You have really created a beautiful tarot!

:heart:

adriayna

LOL! Sorry! I was answering all of the questions in the other thread.

The decks will be available to purchase tonight. I have to get to the post office today (once I am done grading, haha) and get prices to ship them so I can give you an accurate cost.

Yes, I have some images of the actual cards with borders. They will be updated on my site once I do the update for ordering tonight. You'll see what they will look like with the names, etc. All of the cards have a black border and the name on the bottom. I tried to avoid any kind of elaborate or distracting border and thought that the images were more important than the rest!

kabang

Yay! You can count on at least one order tonight. :)

karen0205

I can't wait! I'll be checking all night to see the deck.

adriayna

Karen, I should have the site updated by 8PM EST. So you don't have to keep refereshing, hahaha! I'm off to the post office in another 2 hours, but I also have a sick kitty that needs to go to the vet before I get home.

lunakasha

adriayna said:
Karen, I should have the site updated by 8PM EST. So you don't have to keep refereshing, hahaha! I'm off to the post office in another 2 hours, but I also have a sick kitty that needs to go to the vet before I get home.

I hate to say it, but the post office is closed today due to Columbus Day. :mad:

http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/calendar/federalholidays.htm

I will be keeping an eye out for updates~ this is exciting! :D

:) Luna