Tarot on Jerry Hall's Kept

Knight of Wands

Heya,

I'm not sure if anyone saw this, its an english show. Basically about the model Jerry Hall who has to choose from twelve american guys to be her 'kept man' exactly how she wantrs him. Every week they do different tasks, painting, netiquette etc. Last weeks episode (Repeated yesterday) had them doing spiritual tasks as 'Jerry is a very spiritual person'.

They had to do yoga, meditiate, lay on bed of nails, acupuncture, hypnosis etc. Then...it was annouced they were having Tarot readings.

So they went in there, the room was dark, light by candles. BUT the woman looked completely normal, the most 'gypsy' thing was that she was wearing a purple shirt. She didn't talk in a spooky voice, telling them thy would die. As far as i'm aware Death or The Tower didn't come up, she just told them about having control issues etc. Even one who was a complete sceptic at first was like 'wow!'

Just thought I'd say that. Anyone else see it?

KoW

Sulis

I saw it and was very impressed by it.

She seemed to me to be a very good tarot reader (I think Jerry Hall said she'd been 'her tarot reader' for many years).
The lady was kind, compassionate and from what I saw accurate.
The men who got the readings were all quite blown away by the insights into their own personalities that she gave them.

She was using a RWS deck - it could have been the Universal Waite, I couldn't quite tell.

It was very refreshing to see folks getting 'real' tarot readings on TV - without Death, The Devil or the 10 of Swords turning up as the 'torture card'.

Sulis xx