Tarot Passages

baba-prague

As I understand it, Diane has been unwell. I don't know much more. She has a blog on Livejournal which she posts to from time to time - I'm not exactly sure if I should post the url here or not, though it's a public blog so I suppose it would be fine.

I think perhaps some mail about how much TarotPassages has meant to people would be much appreciated. I miss it too.

weaver

baba-prague said:
As I understand it, Diane has been unwell. I don't know much more. She has a blog on Livejournal which she posts to from time to time -
Yes, on her blog, which can be accessed directly from the introduction found on the Tarot Passages website, Diane recently mentioned her intention to return to putting in time updating the TP site. Here is hoping her health and time constraints permit her to do so. I love the Tarot Passages site. What an amazing resource it is!

weaver

gregory

I think the link to her blog is on the site ?

AprilFool

As a newbie to Tarot, I have extensively used both Aeclectic Tarot and Tarot Passages. I did not realize the site was not being updated, other than the references to 2006 being rather stale, but now it makes sense. I too, wish her well.

baba-prague

gregory said:
I think the link to her blog is on the site ?

Oh sorry, yes, I think you're right. Oh well, in that case it's obviously intended to be public.