Tarot Smilies, anyone?

Orange-Eyed Raven

I'm relatively new to AT, and I've noticed that when members are giving each other readings, no one seems to be using the Tarot Smilies that are available right on this site to give a visual representation of the reading. I'm just wondering if that's because no one knows about them, too difficult to program in vBcode, too time consuming, etc...

Just wondering,

~Orange-Eyed Raven~

WalesWoman

you forgot... spaced out they are there. :|

Orange-Eyed Raven

so far i've only looked in 'reading exchange'... have not yet been a member for 30 days so i cant go into 'your readings'... but from the sound of it they are definitely there!

should've waited 30 days before starting this thread :| :confused: :bugeyed:

Sulis

If I'm doing a reading, I tend to include scans of the cards I've used so I guess that's why I've never bothered with the tarot smilies.

Love Sulis xx

MercyMe

They're also rather small and hard to see for some

OakDragon

I think it's also probably because using writing out the card names plainly, and reading them, doesn't take any thought. It's just easier that way.

Alta

Orange-Eyed Raven, you are a subscriber. Means you get to jump the queue, Your Readings is open to you. As are all the Forums.

gregory

I use Tarot smilies quite a bit - but not for the readings. :TDEV Like others, I'd rather post the card for that. :THERM

gregory

WalesWoman said:
you forgot... spaced out they are there. :|
I may be thinker than I drunk I am but I usually understand your posts; this one I don't....... ?

WalesWoman

gregory said:
I may be thinker than I drunk I am but I usually understand your posts; this one I don't....... ?
I can't even blame my lack of coherance on alcohol...

What I meant to say was... in addition to the reasons we might not use the tarot smilies already listed... was ~Orange-Eyed Raven~ forgot to add... that members may have "spaced" them out... ie., forgot they were there to use.

:p Is that better now? or still too :TMOON