Tarot tattoos?

letty

Hi all! Does anyone have a tarot-related tattoo? If so, can you post a pic? I might be getting my second tattoo this week & am thinking of getting something to honor the place that tarot has had in my life and the ways that it has helped me to open myself up to intuitive knowledge. I figured I'd see if anyone here has any tarot tattoos to share to get me psyched!

letty

Thanks for the links!

minrice

oh yes, that first thread link is mine!

My foot is all healed up now, it has been 3 weeks since I had it done. I'm glad my foot fits in my boot again, lol.

DeLightFull

minrice said:
oh yes, that first thread link is mine!

My foot is all healed up now, it has been 3 weeks since I had it done. I'm glad my foot fits in my boot again, lol.

I missed these pics, minrice... that is an amazing piece. I don't even want to think about what that must have felt like, though!

theora

DeLightFull said:
I seriously love this, simple and powerful.

thank you! I adore it too. I have more mystical/tarot related work planned - and all my tattoos are my favorite - but this one will always be super special to me. I like knowing it's back there. ;-)

I asked for it to be "tarot style" - not all slick and 3-D, more like the old-school PCS (and for that matter, old-school tattoo style) artwork and I think he captured that feeling really well. (we also looked at a lot of lemniscates and there are some amazing ones out there!)

Minrice, yours is so beautiful! where did you get it done?

oh and Letty, you know we are going to want photos!

makani

I have always wanted a tatoo, now I fear I'm too old. But my 3 kids have some, and I love them. The tatoos, I mean. Although I love the kids too. :D

Midnightblue

makani said:
I have always wanted a tatoo, now I fear I'm too old. But my 3 kids have some, and I love them. The tatoos, I mean. Although I love the kids too. :D

I have 3 grandkids and I got my first tattoo last year. You are never too old. Age is a mind thing. Don't let it get to the best of you!
I say go for it, if thats what you want. Don't worry what other people think!