Tatiana Scythe/Coffin combination -- Concerned

arachnophobia

Dutchess said:
Hello P Scorp

It appears as if the cards truly did mean death. My close friend's father passed away.

I perform most of my spreads as 9 card spreads and this was where it appeared... along with the dog and the cross. It all makes sense.

Thank you very much for your assistance -- I thought you would be interested in the update.

Take care and brightest blessings!

As the sun moves (sidereally) into Scorpio tomorrow, and we still find ourselves in the "month of the dead", we would all do well to attend to Scorps! I have had a freaky month myself, with birthdays and death-days succeeding each other at such a dizzying rate, I have even found myself 'channelling' the odd 'Scorpio vibe' to the effect that the birthday really = a 'death-day', and one's death-day = one's real birthday (as at least the Catholic church does account it, at least in the case of "saints"!)... Also just got the "Phoenix" in my morning bird oracle yesterday: now does that mean "death" or "regeneration" or some freaky combination of both? (as per the Death card in the regular Tarot: Parrot reversed = physical death for me in this oracle, as in the 'Norwegian blue' parrot sketch, Monty Python: *this bird is definitely deceased/expired/defunct/past its use-by date, etc*, and it can signify that even when upright, I have found!) ;-))

Pisces = sex, drugs and rock and roll; Scorpio = sex, death and the occult (you may quote me on that!) lol

P.S. My sidereal Libran, wannabe Scorp friend also seems a big fan of the Fortune cards; in fact, they constitute the only "full deck" he still plays with, literally! lol