Tea Exchange

Chronata

Am I the only one who hasn't gotten a tea parcel yet?

Not that I am that worried...though today, I mised the post office by 10 minutes! Grumble...

Hmmmm...I am trying to figure out who it might be from (thinking if it was from overseas it might have gotten caught up in customs!)

I see Tabbycat's got to her recipiant...so I can cross her off my suspicion list! :D

that leaves...hmmm.... maybe my Sunny hedge witchy friend? :D

I do hope it arrives...my post office is not the most trustworthy folks.

yaraluna

ok si!

ok count me in! but..how does it work? waht is the"proceedure"? LOL!

I love tea and have lots of it to share!

yara

a_shikhs

yaraluna said:
ok count me in! but..how does it work? waht is the"proceedure"? LOL!

I love tea and have lots of it to share!

yara

Hi yara,
well this exchange is already done and over. Im so sorry about that. But I will definately let you know if we do one more tea exchange. :)

a_shikhs

Yoohoo!!! I received my tea package today and it was full of awesome goodies. :D

There were two sachets each of Organic tea, spiced tea, ayurvedic spice tea, and lemon tea. I just tried the spiced tea and it felt heaven. They are really yummy and quite different than our indian tea. :)
1 box of Herbal tea
1 box of Dr Stuart's healthy tea
A lovely smelling Pampering Bath Tea sachet which im dying to use in my bath tub. :D
A beautiful gold vintage tea rose brooch :love:
A beautiful purple velvet cloth with lovely gold borders.

Thank you so much Rowanne for this lovely box of goodies. What a yummy treat. :)

tabbycat

Chronata said:
I see Tabbycat's got to her recipient...so I can cross her off my suspicion list!

I like the idea of being on a suspicion list! :) Makes me feel like I should skulk around in the corners!

yaraluna

bummer!
another one i missed.:(

yara

Guiding Cauldron

chronata

First of all Mery Christmas and Happy New Year all :)

Second of all, chronata you havent gotten your parcel yet?!!!! :( Yes it's from me, I'm soooo bummed you didnt get it before christmas i mailed it out over two weeks ago now!

There was a really special prezzie too as I waited a long time for it for you because it was so fitting. Now i'm wring my hands together in despair! Please tell me if its still not there, then I can get together another parcel for you if you like. Keeping my fingers crossed still!! Hugs and apologies for its late arrival hun.

Hedgie the Sunshine Witch :)

ravenest

sunshineluvr said:
First of all Mery Christmas and Happy New Year all :)

Second of all, chronata you havent gotten your parcel yet?!!!! :( Yes it's from me, I'm soooo bummed you didnt get it before christmas i mailed it out over two weeks ago now!

There was a really special prezzie too as I waited a long time for it for you because it was so fitting. Now i'm wring my hands together in despair! Please tell me if its still not there, then I can get together another parcel for you if you like. Keeping my fingers crossed still!! Hugs and apologies for its late arrival hun.

Hedgie the Sunshine Witch :)

Another customs tea party?

yaraluna

tel me tell me!!

when would the next party exchange be!!!??? :bugeyed:

please le tme know by post or PM pleeeezzzzz!!!!!:D

yara

Chronata

OMG OMG!!!!!!

[size=+3]THANK YOU! [/size]Thank you my sweet Sunshiney Witch!!!!!!

I got the parcel yesterday actually...but this is the first chance I have had to post it!!!

It was like Christmas!!! Ok...it actually was Christmas...so... BETTER than Christmas!!!!

My box contained the most beautiful black and white teacup and saucer with a gorgeous red and black rose! And it's really honest to goodness English china! (Royal Albert!) It is a perfect size for tea reading!

and then...some awesome long leaf peach tea! Yummy! I know because I had some this morning...and it is HEAVENLY! (and it made the whole place smell fabulous too!)

a perfect little tea strainer...with it's own little tray was tucked in there as well...

but oh...that's just the beginning! :D

There was also some wonderful BATH teas! Lavender bags for the tub! and lemongrass peppermint bags for soothing tired feet! and camomile bags for soothing tired eyes!!!

she also sent me this darling stretch bracelet of beautiful silver tea charms (pots and cups!)all sparkly with gorgeous silver beads! I love it! And wearing it right now!!!

and then...the COOLEST little tea leaf fortune cards!

I am such a sucker for any fortune telling devices or gadgets or unique little fortune things...
and these are so absolutely perfect for my collection!...
You place the card on top of a steaming cup of tea, and there's a little heat sensitive spot that disappears and reveals your symbol!
on the back of the card , there is a key to all the symbols and meanings...

This morning, I got a telephone, a fork and a volcano...which I guess means I need to make an important decision about an angry phone call! (LOL!)

Thank you again, sunshineluvr!!!! This was really the coolest present I got this year! I was just so overcome by all the thoughtful little goodies you included...and how well they all fit my likes and my personality!!!