Tea Leaf Fortune Cards to be published by US Games

MoonGypsy

I Sunshine said:
When they are saying it is $65.00, I would like to point out that is NZ currancy. Right now that is $44.97 US dollars ♥

Oh, yes, i hadn't realized that. That certainly would make up for the shipping!:p

Hugs and blessings,
MGxxx

But still gonna wait for the new and improved [even cheaper]version. :D

celticnoodle

I think anything ordered from this site, over $50.00 -- is free shipping. now, whether this applies for US customers, or other country customers, I cannot say. Ashtaroot may be able to enlighten us on that. she's in the US and ordered from this site.

I may wait till the 2nd printing is available to order a 2nd copy to keep on hand or to give as a gift to someone. but, I'll keep this NZ company in mind, in case it's still cheaper.

it is well worth the monies, tho. a very good oracle. :)

I hope everyone who does get this deck is just as satisfied with it as I am.

IheartTarot

celticnoodle said:
I think anything ordered from this site, over $50.00 -- is free shipping. now, whether this applies for US customers, or other country customers, I cannot say.

I found this on the site:

"Overseas customers are welcome and should consult sales@beachhavenbooks.co.nz re prices and freight charges."

Ashtaroot

Yes shipping was a lot :(
it was 65USD including shipping, I figured it is a good deal since I saw how much they went for in the trading thread.
I think shipping was almost the same price as the oracle.

But I got them in hands now and they are amazing!!!!!
My first impression is the card stock was a bit on the thin side but then I realized that for 200 cards I guess it needs to be.

I have not had a chance to play with them yet, but so far i am happy thank you CC.
Will let you know more.

celticnoodle

yes, the card stock is a bit thin. but, they are wonderful! when I first began to use them, I did use the 'cue' words for each card. now tho, I rarely do--I just read the symbols how I see them meaning, I guess like many do with any oracle or tarot card. its how YOU see it.

I love to use them for general readings, for up to a year. and obviously you have shuffle all the cards in groups, so it takes awhile. :) I'm sure you're going to love them, Ash! :D

ENJOY!!

HearthCricket

I've been following this thread quietly as I have had my eye on this deck for a while now. I finally took the plunge and a copy is on its way to me. I am so excited to be getting these, though I am looking forward to a US Games version, as well. I just hate hot weather and keep thinking autumnal thoughts. The idea of quietly sitting with a cup of tea and using these cards cools me down and hopefully will usher in a whole new way of scrying for me. Thank you for the enabling! :)

Ashtaroot

OK so I did the year reading that was cool, also I did the next week.

Ah You shuffle them in groups ... I just made a mess with them on the carpet hi hi hi

CC where do you have them housed? I tried a bag but I was worried they will be destroyed... I need the tennis balls can he he he also do you keep the month cards in like when doing the next week.. I took them out.

They are nice I like :cool4:

IheartTarot

I mailed the NZ site and have been told they are all gone now. I am sort of relieved, I don't have to agonize over it any more. :D

celticnoodle

I purchased my tea leaf oracles from an AT member here. she had put the month cards and the cards titled, "career, etc" in an envelope, separated from the actual 'reading' cards. I still use that envelope and the remaining cards, (about 180 of them, Ithink?) are divided neatly into piles and put on top of the book in the box they came in.

I do need to find a box for them, but never seem to remember to do that. I'd like to find a nice wooden box that I can gently lay the original box, book and all the cards into. currently, they are kept separate from my other cards and on a shelf, just so the box they came in does not become tattered.

HC--I think you're going to really enjoy these! :D
iheartarot- I hope the reprint comes out soon and you are able to get them too.

HearthCricket

celticnoodle said:
HC--I think you're going to really enjoy these! :D
iheartarot- I hope the reprint comes out soon and you are able to get them too.

I ended up getting the same email back. No longer in stock. And I was so excited about it, too. Drats.