telephone readings

Sweet Irish Angel

Hey

Very good advice umbrae!:):D:):D

I personally could not do a telephone reading, I think id get all tongue tied and make a mess of it, love on-line readings and would love to do it professionally but would not have a clue how to even start lol, :) and of course face to face is quite cool too, but defo dont think id be able to do telephone readings :(

Good luck Rebecca Smiles lots of good advice here and I hope it gets better for you :love:

rebecca-smiles

bigcaat said:
If you'd like to trade a reading, I'd be happy to do that with you. I want to practice my webcam skills. I'll give you a reading via webcam, and you can give me a reading via phone.

Just let me know.

Best,
Caat
Thanks for the advice, i can see where you are coming from but i'm afraid it was me :) The sitter was very good. Oh, i'd love to do an exchange, but i've never used anything to do with webcam/live stuff before. How would that work?

rebecca-smiles

Sweet Irish Angel said:
Very good advice umbrae!:):D:):D

I personally could not do a telephone reading, I think id get all tongue tied and make a mess of it, love on-line readings and would love to do it professionally but would not have a clue how to even start lol, :) and of course face to face is quite cool too, but defo dont think id be able to do telephone readings :(

Good luck Rebecca Smiles lots of good advice here and I hope it gets better for you :love:

Thanks Sweetie, I haven't had another go and probably won't. at least for some time. I'm working on getting some face to face opportunities now, an can't wait for the summer; I will sit in the park and advertise readings for feedback and just sit on a blanket getting some experience and sunshine! :)