The 10-year card(s) spread for seeing the progress of space travel technology...

omera

I was thinking of using a spread where each card represents a number of years. I'm interested in seeing how the development of faster than light travel technology will go in the years to come.

I've done a reading, which made sense. Here were my results. It just doesn't specify WHEN the warp engine will be made, or give any sort of time frame.

1. In the past, mankind directed itself to a higher resource, starting a new age of technological improvement.
2. Presently, mankind is still improving on its technology.
3. In the future, we'll use faster than light travel technology recklessly. Just like nuclear power ended up being used for peace (power plants) and destructive (atomic bombs) means, so too will warp technology.

tarotdude

i think that is an AWESOME idea!

peace out

Sheri

Hi Omera,

Can you please provide more details on the spread you used rather than what you came up with? Readings (interpreted cards) should be posted in the Your Readings forum following those guidelines. However, if you can provide more details into the layout you used and the meanings you assigned to the positions, your post will be OK here.

:love: Sheri

omera

Just a horizontal row of cards, each card would represent a number of years.
I never really use any specific layout shapes unless it'll make the order of the cards easier to remember.