the Aeclectic Creators Ring

WillieHewes

I revamped the webring, I think the pictures look better now. Anyone else want to join, let me know.

http://www.tarotcards.tk

rota

All I have to say is it looks great! Thank you for your efforts!

I hope your Simple Tarot is selling well.

(and what does the 'tk' in 'www.tarotcards.tk' mean? Is it a country code for Netherlands?)

Page

I say

Willie,

The webring looks very nice! I really like the cards shown.

I'd better get craking on my cards!!
I'm going through a nightmare as my computer is slowly dying on me. I can't save or open files.

maud

Major Tom

I just thought we could post an open invitation for Marie to join the webring. })

kayne

You have done a *GREAT* job Willie - well done!

And the summary that you have included for my decks are fine. :D

Thankyou!!!

WillieHewes

OOOPS :|

The new name has got me into trouble with Solandia. Turns out she owns the word 'Aeclectic'. So I changed it to Tarot creators Webring. Just in case you were wondering why.

kayne

Oh! Fair enough, didn't realise it worked that way... :)

Demonesse

Nice job! This is one page I'll be visiting to check for updates. Cute, bright Strength by the way, WillieHewes :) How is your Simple Tarot doing?

Demonesse

Kayne!!! GREAT deck! Love the colours and the modernistic lettering. You should be at the top of the class in your graphic design course. I think the Psychologist should be "Talk Show Host(ess)" instead - she looks the part! :D

kayne

Thanks Demonese. :D
I really need to continue working on them... I really want the Majors done by Christmas. :)