The difficult querent.....returns

catlin

Ok, terri, I see you are very able to handle that lady ;) and Kudos for having done volunteer work at a home for the aged, that is pretty though work.

tmgrl2

catlin said:
Ok, terri, I see you are very able to handle that lady ;) and Kudos for having done volunteer work at a home for the aged, that is pretty though work.

Thank you! I love my work with my people with disabilities...and one day, when I am not a caregiver (LOL...Tony will probably outlive me!) I am going to put my career work and my love of people into play with Hospice volunteering...

Seriously, though, you have brought up a critical point, cat, about time management...and a topic worthy of its own discussion!!

It has come up many times here at AT! Would be fun to put together some posts on tips of how people handle time for readings.

terri

catlin

Ok, so we have 2 new thead ideas: setting boundaries and time management, LOL.

tmgrl2

catlin said:
Ok, so we have 2 new thead ideas: setting boundaries and time management, LOL.

One on setting boundaries could cover time management...but I think you are right, they could be separate threads...boundaries covers a whole range of issues that can arise...

For example, to what extent does/should a reader inject elements of his/her own personal life or personal story?

Many of these have been covered in other threads, but sometimes it is a good idea to start a new one and link the older ones....

If you get one going catlin...that would be great! If not, I may in the next few weeks....

terri