The Dragon Tarot published by Cico

Arania

No, but looks great. I love dragons.

FantasyWorld

Ooh, The World and The Chariot are awesome!!!

Emeraldgirl

I have this deck and it's is very nicely done. The card size is farily large. larger than the usual US Games or LS decksof like the Mythic. The card stock however is very flimsy and was a huge disappointment. The card stcok lets down the stunning artowrk of the cards. The feel so thin and delicate that if you are hard on your cards or have clints who shuffle in a way that is hard on cards you may reconsider getting this deck as a public reading deck. It is a worthwhile deck for it's artwork alone though.

shadowdancer

I had seen this deck online, but all the write-ups refer to just 72 cards... which ones are not included?

Davina

Arania

The unicorn and the other dragon deck I have have very disappointing card stock, too... in fact many of my decks have. I found it helpful to not shuffle those normally but rather carefully mix them on the table.

Shade

I got this deck from Cerulean and it'sa lot of fun for dragon afficianados. The minor arcana are just arrangements of 5 swords or 3 cups so if you cannot do non-scenic minors you probably won't enjoy this deck. Like other Book Store branded decks it's a little thin so you have to be a bit more careful when shuffing so as not to damage the cards. The characters are fun and stylized, reminding me a little bit of heraldry and a little bit of the illustrations from The Flight of Dragons (the book not the film).

Emily

I do like Dragons so was really interested to see this deck which I don't ever recall seeing before but I'm glad Shade mentioned about the pip cards because for me it lets the deck down, I've just been looking at the pips online and they just don't do anything for me.

The Majors, Aces and Courts are beautiful though.

gregory

shadowdancer said:
I had seen this deck online, but all the write-ups refer to just 72 cards... which ones are not included?

Davina
Edited (wow I'm on line....)

It has all 78 cards. I would agree that the card stock isn't great but the art work is lovely, IMHO. Samples are on Tarotgarden..... but they don't have it in stock as far as I know. I like it ! :D LWB (well, not W, it's in colour !) is pretty but not anything special in learning terms.