The Empress and Death!

ChristianReader

I find myself drawing the Death card clarified by the Empress card as how I make someone feel and I later got the Empress clarified by the Death card as how this same person feels about me. I tried searching through forums to see what people thought and found nothing.

I'm using RW and they came upright.

All I can think of is X wants to change. My first gut reaction was "a depth of feelings"
But then I thought X just nearly can't stand me.

I really need help on this one.

lilac04

I find myself drawing the Death card clarified by the Empress card as how I make someone feel and I later got the Empress clarified by the Death card as how this same person feels about me. I tried searching through forums to see what people thought and found nothing.

I'm using RW and they came upright.

All I can think of is X wants to change. My first gut reaction was "a depth of feelings"

I really need help on this one.
they like you as a person but they also feel that you transform them in some way. Simple hey?

ivanna

Maybe the death card here means a great change on his way of feeling, you make him feel about you in a way completely different as he feel before for any other person

nisaba

I find myself drawing the Death card clarified by the Empress card as how I make someone feel... All I can think of is X wants to change. My first gut reaction was "a depth of feelings"

<very curious> If you know that they nearly can't stand you, then why are you asking? For Tarot practice? Why?

The Empress might represent your need of "smother-love" and Death might indicate that they need to get away from that, entirely consistent with "nearly can't stand you".

willowfox

Warm feelings turning to dust?

ChristianReader

@willofox that's a good way to see it because either way there's a change about.

ChristianReader

@nisaba no this person doesn't dislike me at all. But I have pulled the death card for a few people where it meant they had a distaste for you and they may feel very unnerved around you.

ChristianReader

@ Ivanna and Lilac04
I was so confused and the only thing I was getting was "change, different, something new, away with the old".
I then asked what sort of change does he feel and the 9 of pentacles came up.
So maybe he may want to mature, become self established, "grow up", and master or accomplish something.

ChristianReader

Nisaba ok I am telling the truth... no reason to lie here. To clear it up for you; that was only a theory. Example: the empress would represent me and the death card could have indicated disliking myself to the point you can't stand to be around me.