The Forest of Souls

BlueLotus

I am very sad because my copy of the book has probably been lost in the mail.

But I was lucky enough to receive The Shining Tribe Tarot Set, and at the moment I am busy aquainting myself with it.

So far I am very pleased with the outcome. I even started doing readings ( i.e. for myself ) using reversed cards, something which I rarely did before with other decks, but they befit this deck.

I can say for now that I am getting insightful readings. But I still have a long way to go.

Majecot

Oh Feebie, I am so sorry to hear that.
I am enjoying Forest of Souls in snippets as well. I normally would read a book in one or two sittings ( Harry Potter book 5 actually took me three) but this one I find that I am re-reading this one more. And unfortunately my time has been somewhat limited.

Alta

I loved this book. Seems like ages since I read it, and in fact I traded it to baba-prague... but that's because I hardly ever re-read books. I was very moved by the subjects she tackled and the depths she found using the cards. HOLMES and I discussed the readings several times as we were reading it at about the same time. Mind you, I have been a fan of Shining Tribe for quite a while so maybe that helped.

Phoenyx*

I've got this book, I've also got 78 Degrees. I haven't picked up Forest yet, and am trying to muddle through 78 right now. In the beginning of the book, she seemed to make some mathematical statements, that really seemed as if she were reaching for thin straws there. The logic seemed as little circular and reachy to me, but as soon as I started reading some of her takes no the Majors, I like the way she groups the cards and her explanations.

I just hope Forest of Souls isn't going to have that reachy sort of logic that I found in that one paragraph.