The Fountain Tarot Kickstarter Has Launched!

Pipistrelle

I had shipping notification with a tracking number on 22nd June.

Hmmmm...

Maybe they haven't actually dispatched them all yet. I didn't order mine until quite recently. I'd imagine the Kickstarter ones were done first.

felicityk

I am a Kickstarter backer but haven't received any notification of shipment...

gregory

Hmmmm...

Maybe they haven't actually dispatched them all yet. I didn't order mine until quite recently. I'd imagine the Kickstarter ones were done first.
Actually now that you mention it - yes, I was a backer and they did say at one point that backers' decks would be mailed first. They thought it would take a week to get them all mailed; they arrived on 22nd, so....

Pipistrelle

They thought it would take a week to get them all mailed; they arrived on 22nd, so....
There we go then. It's easy to forget how long it takes to package and dispatch them. And from the look of all those boxes, they've got a LOT to do!

Farzon

Received my deck today! Finally! When I backed it I thought it was going to be one of the most remarkable decks of the last years. Now I've gone through the deck I have to say I was right! ^^

I nearly can't wait reading with it but I want some days to simply study it. The real models all look very... real to me. It brings diversity into the deck, I like that.

daphne

Received my deck today! Finally! When I backed it I thought it was going to be one of the most remarkable decks of the last years. Now I've gone through the deck I have to say I was right! ^^

I nearly can't wait reading with it but I want some days to simply study it. The real models all look very... real to me. It brings diversity into the deck, I like that.

Is this a photo-deck? Or a photo-manipulated deck? I dont like photo-decks, I am not sure about this one, the colors look interesting but how "real" are the "real" faces, like how photo-ish are them?

Farzon

Is this a photo-deck? Or a photo-manipulated deck? I dont like photo-decks, I am not sure about this one, the colors look interesting but how real are the real faces, like how photo-ish are them?
It's an oil-painted deck. But the people for the cards are real models... so they don't look idealized like in other decks.

Wardi7

Just arrived

So EXCITED!!!! (here goes all of the things i was going to do tonight).

I literally had no warning, so excited to explore this deck.

mydearruby

Can anyone who just received it describe the cardstock and lamination? Thanks!