The goddess knowledge cards by Susan seddon boulet

crystal dawn

Hi everyone
I just wondered if any one had the goddess knowledge cards by susan seddon boulet and if so i would be interested in how you use the cards reguarding readings. I have just recieved my set through the post, i had to send of to the u.s. for them as you cant get hold of them in the u.k. I had a susan seddon boulet goddesses calender last year so i have seen her art work and its pretty awesome. The knowledge cards are equally as awesome though maybe a little smaller than i am use to for an oracle deck but never the less i am really pleased with them.

blessings

crystal dawn

13thFaeChylde

This is getting weird! (b/c you & I also have the I-Ching of the Goddess deck)

I received this deck about 2 weeks ago and am in love. I also had a calendar of Susan S-B's artwork...mine was from 2002 and I still have it. I think I'm going to use the pictures for some kind of art project, just haven't figured out what yet.

I pull a card before going to bed....the images are so loving that I like to drift off looking at them. Haven't used them for reading with yet.

Bean Feasa

Hi crystal dawn (lovely name!) and welcome to Aeclectic.
I have the Goddess Knowledge cards and I find them absolutely gorgeous. I don't have them very long and haven't attempted any formal layouts or readings with them yet.
At the moment I'm keeping them on my bedside table and every night I shuffle and draw one, contemplate the text and illustration, and ask that particular Goddess (or aspect of Goddess, if you prefer) to bless my sleep. I find it a nice, restful and comforting thing to do, and it means I'm getting cosy with the cards too :)
Hope you enjoy yours,
blessings,
Kate

Bean Feasa

Hi 13thFaeChylde - believe it or not, I hadn't read your post before I posted. Interesting that you use them at bedtime as well- they must be cards with a kind of nocturnal vibe:)

13thFaeChylde

Bean Feasa ~ that's so cool!
I think that since they have such a dreamy vibe about them, that night-time is the right time to play with these cards. They're not hard, concrete images....they just sort of flow.

Sulis

They're beautiful aren't they. I almost bought a book of Susan Seddon Boulets' artwork a few years ago for a few pounds on holiday. I really wish I had. These cards have been on my wish-list for a long time but keep getting pushed to the bottom.

I think I may just have to buy them soon - Even if they weren't used I think they'd look good framed.

Love

Sulis xx

Kissa

he he he!
i use them when i go to bed too! the images are so dreamy and the legends on the cardbacks make excellent bedtime stories for me!

i switch to the animal spirits knowledge cards, both decks are in the same bag. i am happy i could finally get them after many years on my wishlist. Susan Seddon Boulet's art is the most beautiful artwork i've ever seen, it is so inspiring.

Kissa

crystal dawn

13thFaeChylde said:
This is getting weird! (b/c you & I also have the I-Ching of the Goddess deck)

I received this deck about 2 weeks ago and am in love. I also had a calendar of Susan S-B's artwork...mine was from 2002 and I still have it. I think I'm going to use the pictures for some kind of art project, just haven't figured out what yet.

I pull a card before going to bed....the images are so loving that I like to drift off looking at them. Haven't used them for reading with yet.

well great minds think alike, etc. Thats a good idea about picking a card before sleeping, the images are so dreamy and beautiful.

blessings

crystal dawn

crystal dawn

Bean Feasa said:
Hi crystal dawn (lovely name!) and welcome to Aeclectic.
I have the Goddess Knowledge cards and I find them absolutely gorgeous. I don't have them very long and haven't attempted any formal layouts or readings with them yet.
At the moment I'm keeping them on my bedside table and every night I shuffle and draw one, contemplate the text and illustration, and ask that particular Goddess (or aspect of Goddess, if you prefer) to bless my sleep. I find it a nice, restful and comforting thing to do, and it means I'm getting cosy with the cards too :)
Hope you enjoy yours,
blessings,
Kate

Hiya Kate
Thankyou for the wonderfully warm welcome. I jsut cant put the cards down since they arrived last week, the cards just seem to express so much in the terms of deep inner feelings and their beauty is truly awesome.
blessings

crystal dawn