the GT spread

NikkiB

Ok I'd like a go at this and looking at the information I've found you just lay out and read in various directions.

My understanding is:

The way the person is facing is the future and to the bad is the past

Above is recent past (behind concious and in front unconcious)

Below is future (bhind known and in front unknown)

Is this right? I've heard about houses? What's this? :bugeyed:

I guess what I'm trying to determine is set patterns within the spread. I've looked all over but can't find this..

Mona18

Ah yes!! I was going to ask about the Houses earlier today but I've been busy.

Mona18

I can do the House template (if you guys don't mind) later on this evening, and post it here?

Ronia

Depends what method you want to use. I don't use houses. Also, when I do a GT on a particular month, I don't see past there. It's the month shown in full. If it's yearly, it will be the year. If it's general - then I'll look for past to the left but it may be missing if the peronal card is in the first column. What's above is usually what's on the querent's mind or what's influencing them. What's below is what they can control/have. But again, in a GT with a set time frame I don't read this way.

NikkiB

Depends what method you want to use. I don't use houses. Also, when I do a GT on a particular month, I don't see past there. It's the month shown in full. If it's yearly, it will be the year. If it's general - then I'll look for past to the left but it may be missing if the peronal card is in the first column. What's above is usually what's on the querent's mind or what's influencing them. What's below is what they can control/have. But again, in a GT with a set time frame I don't read this way.

Soif the signifier was say in the middle of the spread how would you read behind her? Sorry prob being thick but monthy is probably how I'd like to start :)

Mona18

Houses

Correct me if I am wrong but here are the Houses for the 8x4 + 4

01/Rider------02/Clover----03/Ship----04/House-------05/Tree------06/Clouds----07/Snake----08/Coffin
09/Flowers---10/Scythe---11/Whip----12/Bird--------13/Child--------14/Fox-------15/Bear------16/Star
17/Stork--------18/Dog----19/Tower---20/Garden---21/Mountain---22/Road-----23/Mouse---24/Heart
25/Ring-------26/Book-----27/Letters---28/Man------29/Woman------30/Lily-------31/Sun------32/Moon
--------------------------------33/Key------34/Fish-------35/Anchor------36/Cross---------------------------------

Houses for 9x4

01/Rider------02/Clover------03/Ship------04/House-----05/Tree------06/Clouds---07/Snake----08/Coffin---09/Flowers
10/Scythe----11/Whip--------12/Bird-------13/Child------14/Fox-------15/Bear------16/Star------17/Stork-------18/Dog
19/Tower---20/Garden---21/Mountain----22/Road-----23/Mouse----24/Heart-----25/Ring------26/Book-----27/Letters
28/Man------29/Woman------30/Lily--------31/Sun------32/Moon-------33/Key------34/Fish------35/Anchor----36/Cross