the knight of cups for love outcome

schwammyy

I feel that this could mean things going in a positive way (ex someone declaring feelings for another). Anymore insight?

SA12

You should probably just post the spread in your readings... If you have looked at the basic interpretations floating around, the Knight could mean /many/ things as an outcome. But from this I can't say anything because he could be ill-dignified or otherwise changed by the context of the other cards.

kglyphics

I once had the Knight of Cups come out in a spread about the immediate future with lots of questions.. while the card and the one before it didn't really answer the questions asked, it predicted something else which in turn made sense in the spread.

I drew the queen of swords reversed following the knight of cups, and I couldn't figure out why the Love opportunities I would have in the immediate future would be ascribed to the queen of swords reversed... she's such a negative character when reversed!! It came out to be the queen of swords character in my present life stop me in the hall at school turn around to tell me how much she *LOVED* a card I made for someone else in the department.

That is really a big literal interpretation... a message of love, whether romantic or not depends on the situation and cards.

rwcarter

I feel that this could mean things going in a positive way (ex someone declaring feelings for another). Anymore insight?
Blame it on one of the first decks I purchased (or was it books I read?) but my first thought with the Knight is "courtly love" - a man who will do anything that his queen (or princess) asks while knowing/understanding/feeling that he can never have her. Basically, that means love from a distance.

I'd prob see the Page Cups more as a declaration of love (as Pages usually indicate messages) and the Queen or King as things working out positively in the relationship. I just don't really see the Knight that way.

Rodney