The Lenormand Quintessential deck !!

Bat Chicken

Very!!!

Gavriela

No, it's just a distraction. At the same shop, look at Isabel's Traum, and the Astrologische Lenormand.

Much as I favour playing card insets, there's something about the Astrologische....

But you have found an outstanding place for blowing money on things Lenormand.

If they ship to Canada (it's not in their country list), let me know! I'd love to pick up those two next month, plus an extra Blue Owl, and maybe a Piatnik.

Bad, Gavriela! Bad! :D

Elven

This is a varaition of the Mystical Lenormand deck, by the same author - Regula Elizabeth Fiechter - it uses some of the same card illustrations that were done by Urban Trosch - though Im not sure is the other illustrations are from the same artist :) to complete these cards ....

I like Aeclectics Lenormand Oracle Deck ... which has all the same information - Playing cards, number, astrological and personal symbol correspondences - but are easier to read :D *funny that this type of deck is starting to evolve* ... ;)

Though that would not stop me buying this one :D - Though I think the text is in German I think.

Blessings Elven x

Gavriela

The four-deck one includes the Mystical, Elven. And the Blue Owl, the Carta Mundi, and the Gypsy Lenormand.

I believe it's four separate decks, not the cards all lumped together into 4-in-1 cards, but I could be wrong.

Edit: No, it's not. It is 4 cards in one card. Odd...

room

It does look kind of interesting. My Lenormand deck is the one shown in the lower right of the cards, I don't have the other 3 decks depicted.

Yes, it is similar to the Comparative Tarot, but I like the subject matter better <g>

Nice idea. I would probably buy it if it was readily available in Canada and not too expensive.

WolfyJames

Wow! On those four decks I own three of them, but the fourth one is quite similar, as in old looking, as my fourth deck (French Cartomancy Lo Scarabeo) (top left) so I could almost say I have the fourth deck as well. I'm always torn when I have to make a Petit LeNormand reading on which deck to use since they are all so pretty. Here with this deck I could admire most of my decks in one. It's quite unfortunate I will never put my hands on this deck, could make my "which deck do I use" decisions easier.

Zula

Astrologische Lenormand

Does anyone know where I can buy this deck and have it shipped to the U.S.?

Zula

Where to find Astrological Lenormand

room said:

This is a great site, but it doesn't appear they sell the Astrological Lenormand, designed by Hildegard Leiding-Heinz. I've Googled this for days and can't find a site that will sell the cards to the U.S.