The Lilac Dondorf

Tag_jorrit

The Lilac Dondorf -- Photo added on post #10!

I just finished the restoration of Le Fanu's Lilac Dondorf deck. It is available for pre-order here.

You can read what Le Fanu has to say about the original deck when he bought it here, and about the restoration here.

It will be a limited edition in that it will only be available to be ordered until October 15, 2013. Orders will be limited to 3 per person. All pre-orders will be filled but after October 15 it will no longer be available and it will not be reprinted.

Enjoy!

Penthasilia

Thanks! Will there be any verification sent for the first decks that come with the tin? In order to know if we made it in time. ;)

Asher

Just pre-ordered! Beautiful colors, a fantastic restoration!

ladybird

Thanks! Will there be any verification sent for the first decks that come with the tin? In order to know if we made it in time. ;)

I replied to the confirmation email asking the same thing. :)

Meshabelle

There was supposed to be a confirmation email if you were one of the 50?
Bummer! I didn't get one so I guess I was to late. At least I got a deck though :)

Tag_jorrit

Sorry to have been MIA.

Things change. I have decided to package each deck in the tin. After all the orders are in, the rest will be available for separate purchase. Use them for jelly beans, paper clips, snuff, whatever.

So there. EVERYONE who gets one of the Lilac Dondorf get it in a tin.

Penthasilia

Sorry to have been MIA.

Things change. I have decided to package each deck in the tin. After all the orders are in, the rest will be available for separate purchase. Use them for jelly beans, paper clips, snuff, whatever.

So there. EVERYONE who gets one of the Lilac Dondorf get it in a tin.

That is fantastic news! Thank you so much!

I am looking forward to this deck- my first lenormand was an old dusty Dondorf- and it still holds a special place in my heart. :)

Tag_jorrit

This one is an old dusty one that has been nicely dusted off. ;)

WolfyJames

I bought one so I'm looking forward to get it. It looks pretty.

Tag_jorrit

Since today is the last day to order it's a good thing that my 2nd beta copy of the cards also came and I am very pleased with the results. And so, as soon as the the pre-order window closes today, I can order all the decks. They probably won't arrive until November 1, but as soon as they arrive I pack them up and send them out. The tins are already here awaiting the decks so they are ready to go. :)

** Here is a shot of some of the cards that just came back!