The Moon for a yes or no question.

Nineveh

I have asked the cards if I will find a place to live in a new city before I start my new job. The moon has come up a couple of times and I am wondering what its trying to tell me.

Any thoughts?

Mellaenn

What are your thoughts? What does the moon mean for you?

kmagdalena09

"Unclear." Your actions are yet to determine the outcome. You are right at the crossroads; you haven't taken action that pulls you to one outcome rather than the other. Of course, even if you had, you'd have the option to change things...but cards tell you which path you're currently on.

nisaba

Tarot is not very good at yes/no answers. I feel this card is reflecting your own anxiety.

willowfox

***I believe that tarot is very good at answering yes/no questions, so don't be put off by naysayers.

Anyway, Moon card usually has a couple of Towers shown, thus indicating a place to stay, so just follow the path and your instincts and you should find a place soon.

Nineveh

Thanks guys. I can be anxious at times. Yes, Willowfox, the tarot does answers yes/no questions (for me anyway).

Thanks guys.

willowfox

Update: To my surprise, I actually found a place on yesterday.

Thanks, again!

***Yes Moon indicated finding a place as I said but the other thing is that the Moon is currently waxing and will be full on the 23rd, indicating that you should be able to find a place before the 23rd of July.

Pandora180

***I believe that tarot is very good at answering yes/no questions, so don't be put off by naysayers.

I just want to add that I also believe the Tarot is very good at answering yes/no. It's all about having a technique to which you read a yes or a no and you stick to it, and your cards "react" well to it... which, luckily, mine do.

newlillith

Usually when I get the moon it indicates the future feels unclear now, but that I am being guided in the right direction(even if it doesn't feel like it)!