The Most popular decks in 2007 . .

BlueLotus

It would be interesting to post your selections and then we can compare them together.

For me it has been a dry tarot deck collection year, but I hope to correct this in 2008 ;)

Yet to see the Bohemian Gothic deck but I think it deserves my vote even though I haven't seen all the cards.

What is yours???

HearthCricket

Let me see. I am sort of going all over the place, here.

Bohemian Gothic (yes, it certainly deserves a mention)
Golden Botticelli
Fantastical Creatures
Circle of Life
Jean Noblet
Fortuna's Wheel (I think that is 2007)
Mona Lisa
Pearls of Wisdom
Mystic Faeries
Universal Wirth
Pictorial Key
Sorcerers
Tarot of Eden
Vanessa

And some wonderful oracles, as well. I am sure I am forgetting some goodies from earlier in the year, but these were the ones for me. I had a good tarot year! :)

WolfSpirit

For me the top deck of 2007 is the Steele Wizard that I have waited for so long and that is for now the only deck I use.

I enjoy the Fantastical Creatures - but for me it is more an art deck than a reading deck at the moment.
Dccks I am looking forward to having are the Bohemian Gothic and the Circle of Life, but I think neither will become regular reading decks as the Steele Wizard is for me.

Oh, and about the Tarot of Eden - I am sure I got it before 2007.
Is it a different edition that got printed this year ?

HearthCricket

WolfSpirit said:
Oh, and about the Tarot of Eden - I am sure I got it before 2007. Is it a different edition that got printed this year ?

I think there is a reprint, as I got mine through Alida's main page, but I could be wrong. I am waiting (forever) for the Steele Wizard. I hope to see it soon!!

franniee

Lo Scarabeo Tarot is great!
Major Tom's Marseilles is beautiful
Vanessa - love it!

I am awaiting the Bohemian gothic but since this is for 2007...and it is almost over - does it count???

Sidhe-Ra

I think it will have to be Sol Invictus for me, but the Grail/Templar Tarot is also fabulous...

Em xxx

Sulis

For me the top deck this year is The Pearls of Wisdom Tarot.
I'm not really a collector and I love reading with this deck.

Silverlotus

Definitely the Steele Wizard. That is the only new deck from this year I ended up keeping.

Actually, my collection as a whole is smaller now then it was at the start of the year. *shrug*

la-luna

on absolute top of my list is the Tarot de Jean Noblet - 78- cards version

and it has been a splendid year for the TdM so i also add
- Le Millénaire Tarot de Marseilles
- Major Tom's Tarot of Marseilles - ( Schiffer Publishing Edition )

Further there where great decks like these (in no specific order )
- The Grail Tarot - A Templar Vision
- The Tarot of Aubrey Beardsley
- The Bohemian Gothic Tarot
- Michael's Tarot - 2nd edition

frelkins

I personally think the top tarot of the year are Lillie's Beardsley and Lyn's Whispers. :) Art decks rule.