The "Personal Challenge" Lenormand

Leikkona

Hello :)

This is a little something I do as a very lazy artist. I have problem finishing my own personal projects because I want them to be perfect and everything and if one thing is wrong... I just... I can't continue.

So I decided to fight against this bad habit !

So I took my pencil, my Trias and my brush pens and I began to make my own Lenormand. I really like the Lenormand system and I think its simplicity will help me to try ... simpler things on the cards. I decided I will do two cards / day, in the order of the deck, and with no more than one hour of work (did I say that I was a bit of a perfectionnist ... ?) on them.

To be honest, the scanner killed the pictures and I tried to arrange them, but it's... it was hard ¬¬; ... So, yeah, the colours are a bit off. I need a better scanner.

The drawings are 8cm x 12cm on watercolour paper.

1 - The Rider : http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdc33dUdmy1rut1ddo1_1280.jpg
2 - The Clover : http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdc33dUdmy1rut1ddo2_1280.jpg

baylys

They are cool! Funky, modern but still showing the primary image well. Can't wait to watch this progress

Chronata

Love doing "fast" projects like this...where you don't worry about tweaking them too much...

and I LOVE your Lenormand designs too! Very sweet and colorful!

Good luck with the rest of them!

Little Hare

so cute <3 love it

Alta

I love Chronata's "Minute" projects and yours has that same honest first impression feel too.

Bluefeet

Beautiful colors and cute images! :love:

Leikkona

Oh gods <3 Thank you so much, everyone ! Colours are very important, for me, and I love very colourful Lenormand (I saw the Minute by Chronata... that's an amazing one ! <3)

I will scan the new cards tonight. I am a bit stressed by my university work this week and drawing those cards help me to feel less stressed, which is awesome. I need this.

baylys

Just wondering if you have an update. We would love to see more images. And if you are thinking of selling decks, um, ah....can I pre-order lol :D

MagsStardustBlack

Really colourful and fun, such playful energy, they are lovely. Good luck x

baylys

Any updates? I'm guessing it got put to one side, oh the irony....lol.