The Process. Part 3 – The Blank Spot

Alex

Yeah, I had known a version

of this spread but the interpretation just didn't flow for me. I had concluded that I need more practice.

May be other beginners would find it easier than I do.

However, I have had more "luck" reading with pairs of cards after separating majors from minors.

Alex.

Umbrae said:

Highly recommended spread for the intermediate to advanced user.
.[/i]

Alex

Ah, I have a question

regarding the time frame for these "near" and "further" future?

I mean, how close is "near future" and how far is "further" future? Actually in the spreads I had seen the terms were "immediate" and "distant" future which were even more confusing.

Alex.

Umbrae said:

6. Near Future
7. Further Future
[/i]

Umbrae

This is a very difficult spread to learn to use. It is not intended for the beginning reader…

Near future and further future depend on the reader…you must begin journaling to find out how far it is for you.

For me it used to be 2 weeks and 6 weeks. Since my intimate encounter with the four horseman…(for me) the time periods have changed.

But more important than the spread…when using it…you will have more ‘blank spots’ than usual (lol).

You see…the spread, is not the point of the post…it’s the blank spots…

Alex

I know

but thanks for answering anyway.

Regarding sensorial stimulation, I do agree that it the overload of it is partly responsible for our conditioned blindness. My parents used to have a farm somewhere electricity had not arrived yet. One could even see the stars (all of the ones there's to see). It is like living in a different dimention, so as to say, and it is trully scary. I'm glad I got to experience that, but I don't think it's a possibility for most people today.

Alex.

Umbrae said:
You see…the spread, is not the point of the post…it’s the blank spots…

Demonesse

This post was enlightening.

Thank you.

truthsayer

thanks for your insights, umbrae. i totally concur about what you said about all the gratuitous noise every where you go. i think all the noise impairs our ability to reach higher levels of inner knowing. i used to need to have some kind of noise on all the time whether tv or radio. then around 4 years ago, i reached a point i felt too stimulated by my environment so i turned everything off and just revelled in the wonders of silence. silence isn't totally silent b/c there are creaks in the house or birds chirping but i discovered by masking all those natural sounds i was denying myself hearing another side of life. simply hearing those natural sounds w/o anything added was like feeding my soul nourishment i had long denied it.4 years later and i still have as little noise as possible going in my home. my husband still needs "those noises" but he's getting better about it. i really believe my comfort with quiet has helped me become more personally attune. when i am comfortable with quiet w/in then i'm more aware of those "aha!" moments occurring.

Keslynn

Thanks so much for your posts, Umbrae. You have so much experience and you're wonderful at sharing it. This post in particular really hit the spot. I've been having tons of blank spots lately. Now I'll feel better about opening myself up to them.

Thanks.

:) Kes

mythos

Umbrae,
You've done it again. Told the tales, imparted the wisdom, and provided the process to practice/experience/explore/use it. Impressive as always,

mythos:)

Satori

I'd love the story about the four horsemen someday....