The shape the cards make in a spread

Red Emma

Just this morning I realized that Napea was back. (Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!) I had been reading one of her past life spreads which I had saved and realized that she felt the shape of the cards in the spread was important. In that past life thing, she felt they should make a W.

Since I mainly do a 3-card, issue-advice-outcome for myself and the grandkids, the shape of the spread had not occurred to me. I should also mention that as much as I wish it weren't so, I am not an intuitive reader. Take away my books and I'd have to give it up.

Could others explain the importance of this concept? I'd always thought it was what the cards said (or the reader's interpretation of them) and a bit of how they relate to each other.

Blessings,

Emma

Red Emma

The shape of a spread

Thanks Zannamarie and Fulgour,

I tracked down the threads you mentioned. I guess Christmas is getting to me because I can't seem to concentrate on the ideas. I've marked them so I can try again when the little grey cells, as Poirot would say, are firing away.

Blessings

Dreth

i think the spread can have any shape you want it to as long as the positions keep their same meaning.