The Sun after Death in a relationship

kmagdalena09

What you had has died. The Sun indicates new understanding, a new insight. You will see him again but in a new light.

Yes, now that I've had a few days to ponder the situation I think this is the case too. He will reappear, but in a sense renewed to me. Perhaps I will understand better after having stepped back.

kmagdalena09

It'll be interesting to see how it turns out. I had a similar reading recently where 'how the situation is progressing' was depicted by the Fool followed by Death and then the final outcome was the Sun. My thoughts were that taking a risk would cause a transformation in the relationship and things would look bright afterward. I'm still waiting to see how that unfolds, but that's how I viewed it.

Ahh, yeah that makes sense. Bright indeed, but bright with him or without him? That's what I'm wondering.

Virgo26

Ahh, yeah that makes sense. Bright indeed, but bright with him or without him? That's what I'm wondering.

That seems to be the part that would be revealed soonish and might not be something that could be gleaned any more from the spread. If you felt something intuitively about which way it might go then perhaps go with that. You mentioned that you were OK without him, maybe his absence will give you the perspective you're looking for.