The Sun as feelings

annica

Hello!

I have searched the forum but I couldn´t find any post about this. How would you interpret The Sun as feelings (I use the Gilded Tarot)? Could it be sunny, warm, hot feelings? What do you think? :)

Annica

franniee

optimistic, absolute clarity, confident, fearless, joy, arrogance

:love:
f

bec

innocent and pure hearted :) ready to take on the world

Tara2007

annica said:
Hello!

I have searched the forum but I couldn´t find any post about this. How would you interpret The Sun as feelings (I use the Gilded Tarot)? Could it be sunny, warm, hot feelings? What do you think? :)

Annica

I think of the sign of Leo. Warmth, confidence blended in with love and kind of nurturing, parental kind of feeling. A beautiful card to describe the way parents feel about their children or two people in a serious relationship. So much caring.

WaterSong

The one and true love :)

magenta

balenciaga

Sun as Feelings

Clear and unambiguous, nothing hidden. There they are, out there for the world to see.

starrystarrynight

Yes, and I think it is like when you point your face to the sun and feel its warmth on your cheeks...it gives you that feeling of well-being, of health, vitality and energy.

It's a wonderful feeling...as long as you don't get sunburned! :)

Moonbow

Feelings can mean so many things. They could mean the sense of touch or emotions, or even private thoughts, but they are always personal in the first instance until they are shared. I can see how the Sun makes people feel happier and lighter it brings memories of lazy relaxing days or holidays perhaps. It also is the start of a new day and the end of one. It keeps us alive, can burn and even kill us. It is powerful and overwhelming and dangerous. All of these things can be ways of interpreting the Sun so it's important to put it in context and include the other cards around it at the time.

annica

Hi

and thankyou all for your answers. Yes, I know that you have to you have to take in context the other cards in the spread.

The first card in the spread was what how other person sees me and that was "Strength" and what the person feels for me was "The Sun".

I consider this to be really, really good.. :)

Magenta: Why do you say that this means "The one and true love?" :)

WaterSong

annica said:
Magenta: Why do you say that this means "The one and true love?" :)

hello annica...:)

for me the Sun card also comes to mean true love...that one love that is pure joy, life giving and sincere...think about the Sun...without it there would not be life on the planet...the Sun energy is needed for a multiple and different chemical reactions and processes in all living beings....so to be the Sun in someones life means that you are bringing them that energy..

For me this Major comes to signify this type of love, one that is open, clear, joyful and life giving....warm and true, the one that makes you want to give it all and that makes you feel safe, not afraid of showing your vulnerability...it is a love based on trust and sincerity, generosity....both parties show their feelings openly and with no fear...this is not a type of love that comes around often or frequently in one's life...

hope this helped

best wishes :)
magenta